Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing The Greatest Showman - The Other Side. Mouth movements

ItsMeBobO

This is two voices,   Hugh and Zac.     The background is all generated.   You will need to add in your own props to complete this sequence.    You know the other stuff,  buy your own music and dont sell others work.

I will send to those asking but please be patient if it takes a day or two.   

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2018 at 11:20 AM, ItsMeBobO said:

This is two voices,   Hugh and Zac.     The background is all generated.   You will need to add in your own props to complete this sequence.    You know the other stuff,  buy your own music and dont sell others work.

I will send to those asking but please be patient if it takes a day or two.   

Could I get a copy?

Thanks

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

I would like to get a copy.   On another subject,  is there an updated version of the Papagayo to LOR program?  It seemed to work fine for me last year but I'm having problems with it this year.  Also I get an error message indicated that the version I have is expired.

Thank you

dhollida55@gmail.com

7 hours ago, Denny H said:

is there an updated version of the Papagayo to LOR program?  It seemed to work fine for me last year but I'm having problems with it this year.  Also I get an error message indicated that the version I have is expired.

The software page  http://itsmebob.com/SD.html   has a good link to Papagayo to LOR which expires in 2020

Would you be so kind to send the file to me too? CanelaLights@outlook.com. 

Edited by CanelaLights

This is the finished sequence with pixel mouth movements.    For this one I made the eyes move right and left and the brows move up and down. 

• Like 1