On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, baelinc said:

Can I get a copy please? baelinc@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sent along with my instructions

Private Use Only

JR

• 1 year later...

I would like a copy sent to jerry.gilley.jr@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks in advance and thanks for all the hard work that both you and James put into this.... :)  PS, James if you ever did the other props like matrix or tree that would be awesome as well just like the others you have done.

Edited by jerryg
add comment for James ;)

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

On 10/30/2019 at 6:40 PM, jerryg said:

I would like a copy sent to jerry.gilley.jr@gmail.com

Thanks in advance and thanks for all the hard work that both you and James put into this.... :)  PS, James if you ever did the other props like matrix or tree that would be awesome as well just like the others you have done.

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Sent

JR

On 10/31/2019 at 8:38 AM, pb9630 said:

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Sent

Enjoy

JR

• 1 year later...

JR,

Could I get a copy of this please  thompsonlou@tds.net

Thanks,  Kevin

I would appreciate a copy of this along with the instructions if available. Thank you for your time.

derekmeister@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would love a copy of this if possible:)

Please send to macalaska@mac.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thank-you

I would love a copy of this if possible:)

Please send to nebey@hotmail.com

Thank-you

• The topic was locked