Light-O-Rama Forums

Jingle Bell Rock Parody

Mr. P

Modified one of my legally owned sequences {Holidaysequences) to create a newer modern day Christmas sequence. This sequence was a big hit last year.

• Like 2

Very cool. Next year I'm getting into a 16 string pixel tree. Just didn't have the funds this year or the know how to be able to design it yet so that's on the list for next year's project instead. Just now getting into pixel arches. Hopefully next year I can join the pixel tree crew lol

11 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Very cool. Next year I'm getting into a 16 string pixel tree. Just didn't have the funds this year or the know how to be able to design it yet so that's on the list for next year's project instead. Just now getting into pixel arches. Hopefully next year I can join the pixel tree crew lol

Its very easy and I did a write up with two different styles, 1- expedient 2- improved. If you do a search for LOR CCR Tree you should find it. Cant link because the thread is closed. Someday LOR will reopen all of the closed threads for those of us who are still around.

JR

22 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Its very easy and I did a write up with two different styles, 1- expedient 2- improved. If you do a search for LOR CCR Tree you should find it. Cant link because the thread is closed. Someday LOR will reopen all of the closed threads for those of us who are still around.

JR

I'm getting there little by little. I'm building the tree this year but will be using dumb nodes instead of pixels that way I will have the knowledge of building it and all I have to do is switch out the nodes for pixels next year.  I have plenty of dumb nodes to experiment with so I figured I would go ahead and do it this year and then just swap it out next year. That will also give me time to learn how to sequence the pixels better.

• The topic was locked