Light-O-Rama Forums

full system for sale

knyurk

hello  It has been a very long time since i have been on the forum.  We recently moved from a very light o rama friendly home to one that has no potential for viewing a show.  we have decided to sell our entire system and thought of coming here before i put it on craigslist or ebay.  We have two cbt16 pc  controllers with enclosures(not the commercial versions, a hp mini laptop with software installed, an edm FM transmitter, lots of lamp cord extension cords(probably at least 2500 ft.,  a couple hundred feet (half underground rated half normal)cat 5 to run to the controllers, a ton of lights(at least 7 rubbermaid bins)a number of  programmed sequences ( multiple custom ones never seen anywhere else)on the laptop with a show ready to go.  What you are getting is as close to a turn key LOR as you can get without having to piece it al together and assemble.  We live near seattle and would rather sell to someone local , but i will ship at buyers expense.  If there is any interest, let me know and i can get a more specific list of items.  I can sell all the key items, minus lights for $800+shipping. with lights depends on how many bins you want.

Thanks.

PS, we were thinking, if the show stays near seattle we can help with some training on how to setup and hopefully still get to enjoy watching in the future at someone elses house.

• The topic was locked