Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Janda

Fireball Pitbull

Recommended Posts

I am hoping for some help, I have searched a little on the forum but have not found the singing faces for this sequence.  I have found a few places that it looked like someone might have it but I could use some help.  If you have the sequence with singing faces that would be even more fantastic.   Thanks again for all the help as always from all of you.

 

email gordonavenuelights@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Janda said:

I am hoping for some help, I have searched a little on the forum but have not found the singing faces for this sequence.  I have found a few places that it looked like someone might have it but I could use some help.  If you have the sequence with singing faces that would be even more fantastic.   Thanks again for all the help as always from all of you.

 

email gordonavenuelights@gmail.com

let me know if you still need this (others may have sent one).  Part of my collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sent x 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, caniac said:

sent x 2

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caniac

I have also been looking for singing faces for this song Fireball by pitbull

If you could send me a copy that would be great! Would make an as some addition to halloween show.

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mister said:

Caniac

I have also been looking for singing faces for this song Fireball by pitbull

If you could send me a copy that would be great! Would make an as some addition to halloween show.

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are still sharing - I would love a copy too please.

 

j_czerwin@hotmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sugarnspice10172@aol.com said:

Can I get a copy? It would be greatly appreciated. sugarnspice10172@aol.com

sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could i get a copy please. Thank you for sharing - matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

(entering year 3 of the light show...  kurdzielslightshow.wixsite.com/mysite )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, pb9630 said:

Could i get a copy please. Thank you for sharing - matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

(entering year 3 of the light show...  kurdzielslightshow.wixsite.com/mysite )

sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, kevinob said:

@caniac Could I also get a copy? thanks! 

need an email address

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh. apologies!! findkob@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×