Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have "Moves like santa" singing face?

GriswoldStyle

I have been sent the sequence by someone last year but the audio does not line up with the face and the Audio I have is almost 4 minutes but the sequence is under 3, so it seems like it was edited.

By chance does anyone have and are willing to share the full version of the moves like santa sequence that has not been edited for length or at least a link to where I can get the correct audio for the file? I spent several hours last night and this morning trying to find a way to line it up but unfortunately it's not working to good

Any share would be greatly appreciated

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.

PS.... on a side note if you see somebody has been kind enough to send this to me, please do not PM me asking me for the sequence. Please contact the person sharing directly. Odds are they will send it to you but if they do not give me permission to send it to someone I do not share out of respect for the original creator.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

If this is Brian Fitzys song, yes I have it but done with papagayo.

Will re do it, prob take a couple hours since one voice.

Will let you know once I re do it.

Will post for sharing.

JR

15 hours ago, dibblejr said:

If this is Brian Fitzys song, yes I have it but done with papagayo.

Will re do it, prob take a couple hours since one voice.

Will let you know once I re do it.

Will post for sharing.

JR

Awesome yep that's the song That would be great. Sorry for the delay. Was out last night driving down to Saint Pete to pick up a 16 foot reach platform ladder for the mega tree when we put it up. No sense renting a lift at 250 a day. For $299 I got ab awesome platform ladder. That was the only hd location that had one. Needless to say it was a 2 hour drive home with the ladder strapped to the roof of the van with a huge overhang lol. Today I tackled rearranging the garage and built a rafter support shelf for the ladder and other christmas props. The ladder takes up 85% of the length of the garage so I had to mount it in the air lol

2cgbviu.jpg

2pzbkmu.jpg

Anyways, Others have sent me that sequence over the last 2 years but one shared the singing faces but I can not find the correct audio for it. I have 3 versions of the sequence but none have the face that matches. Would be great to have. Really appreciate it.

Maybe I will get lucky one day and the expo will come close enough that we can attend it and take your singing face class lol. Already told the family to save up for the trip hopefully next year. Really want to go and see the madness lol

Edited by GriswoldStyle

Not sure if you have a pick up but there is a device called truck monkey rack that you place in receiver and you put your ladder on it and you can almost put your ladder any where.

Giving my eyes the day off but hope to re do that tomorrow.

As far as class, the time slot barely scratched the surface but most everyone said they learned something.

I help most people via text messaging and cell video

JR

17 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Not sure if you have a pick up but there is a device called truck monkey rack that you place in receiver and you put your ladder on it and you can almost put your ladder any where.

On 8/12/2018 at 12:07 AM, dibblejr said:

Just the car and the van. Got rid of the pick up back in 2010. Never had to strap anything to the van before so this is pretty much new to me lol. but hey at least I made it home and have a good ladder for mega tree use now. Sadly now I have no excuse why I can't trim the trees out front lol.

• The topic was locked