Light-O-Rama Forums
picklesolution

Multi-Channel Video and LOR Light show??

I am a beginner to LOR. My equipment as follows: 
10W RGB Flood Plug-n-Show 1
The USB to 485 converter with voltage booster 
cat5 cable

This past week I was able to incorporate a video into LOR that I projected. I used full screen mode and pluged my projector in to project my display. It was in sync with my 8 RGB floodlights and it was marvelous.

but I was wondering if LOR has the capability for Multi channel video. Ideally 3 separate screens, all Playing different videos of the same length in sync. AS WELL as the RBG floods.

Anyone done this before? 

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, picklesolution said:

I am a beginner to LOR. My equipment as follows: 
10W RGB Flood Plug-n-Show 1
The USB to 485 converter with voltage booster 
cat5 cable

This past week I was able to incorporate a video into LOR that I projected. I used full screen mode and pluged my projector in to project my display. It was in sync with my 8 RGB floodlights and it was marvelous.

but I was wondering if LOR has the capability for Multi channel video. Ideally 3 separate screens, all Playing different videos of the same length in sync. AS WELL as the RBG floods.

Anyone done this before? 

Thanks! 

haven't seen it done with projectors but it can be done with P10/P5 panels.

it has been discussed;

create a video that is split screen, then use separate projectors for each of your screens you created. then you would only display the screen you want and block off or over hang the rest. This would work well with a window display because you could simply fill the window with half the projection and let the other half display on the wall where it wont be viewed and do the opposite with another window. Maybe that will give you some ideas

Some video cards allow you to combine multiple screens into a second display.  Then you can create a video as Saxon said.  I use this technique with two screens for my display and it works great.