Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Sharing ~ Beat It ~ The Great Michael Jackson singing faces

Recommended Posts

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Michael Jackson 

Title - Beat It

Album - This Is It

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so how in the world am I supposed to be done with Halloween sequences when all these great ones keep getting posted lol. Please add me to the send list even if I don't get to it this year at least I'll have it for next year. I know I said I was done with Halloween like 10 songs ago but you're posting all the oldies and goodies LOL

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Ok so how in the world am I supposed to be done with Halloween sequences when all these great ones keep getting posted lol. Please add me to the send list even if I don't get to it this year at least I'll have it for next year. I know I said I was done with Halloween like 10 songs ago but you're posting all the oldies and goodies LOL

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Strange I didn't get an email alert for this. Sending now

As usual enjoy

More on the way.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. it didn't notify me you replied here either I was currently searching previous topics to see if anybody did a singing face for Wonderful ChristmasTime and got tired after searching through Page and page and page of results then went to new content instead and saw you posted this lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Thanks. it didn't notify me you replied here either I was currently searching previous topics to see if anybody did a singing face for Wonderful ChristmasTime and got tired after searching through Page and page and page of results then went to new content instead and saw you posted this lol.

I know they are having some hiccups in the system, this may be one of those. I received other alerts today but not a couple. Another person requested Johnny Cash - I saw James sent it for me.

Practically living on here pays off. LOL

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Thanks. it didn't notify me you replied here either I was currently searching previous topics to see if anybody did a singing face for Wonderful ChristmasTime and got tired after searching through Page and page and page of results then went to new content instead and saw you posted this lol.

I think I did that one beginning 2016 - what version though?

JR

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

I think I did that one beginning 2016 - what version though?

JR

Was looking for the classic one I believe it's Paul McCartney? I've come to the realization the forum searches don't like me. it will take one word from my search and display a hundred results except for the one that I really need lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Was looking for the classic one I believe it's Paul McCartney? I've come to the realization the forum searches don't like me. it will take one word from my search and display a hundred results except for the one that I really need lol

I will look on my computers and see if that's the one. I may have done Glee but cant recall. And my typo should have been 2017.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jetmech4aa said:

Can I have a copy?

 

thanks,

 

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love a copy! 

keith.yates@tds.net

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love a copy of Michael Jackson's  "Beat it" song sequence.

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, keiheric said:

I would love a copy! 

keith.yates@tds.net

Thanks!

Sent and enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mister said:

Would love a copy of Michael Jackson's  "Beat it" song sequence.

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

Sent , enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I get a copy please? Thanks!

videogamepro87@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible!! You are definitely the man when it comes to lip sync ing lights.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, snilax said:

Could I get a copy please? Thanks!

videogamepro87@yahoo.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After I get done with my ebay orders today, I am going to tackle this song. I've got 20 songs done for Christmas so far and will try to have a couple more. The wife agreed with me that having too many songs for Christmas last year had the people staying too long trying to watch the whole show and created some parking issues so we are going to reduce the amount of songs this year for Christmas.

So that just gave me the green light to go ahead with more Halloween songs instead lol.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be too late for me to request a copy of this please? My email is sfranklin@centerville.k12.tx.us

Thank you if it isn't too late!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:58 AM, GriswoldStyle said:

After I get done with my ebay orders today, I am going to tackle this song. I've got 20 songs done for Christmas so far and will try to have a couple more. The wife agreed with me that having too many songs for Christmas last year had the people staying too long trying to watch the whole show and created some parking issues so we are going to reduce the amount of songs this year for Christmas.

So that just gave me the green light to go ahead with more Halloween songs instead lol.

Sent, my apologies, I never seen this, didn't get an email alert or at least I didn't see it.

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sfranklin said:

Would it be too late for me to request a copy of this please? My email is sfranklin@centerville.k12.tx.us 

Thank you if it isn't too late!

Sent, you should receive 2 emails. I forgot to send my word doc the first go round.

Enjoy

If you have questions please ask me.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, gernergang said:

May I please get a copy

Thank you

Gernergang@gmail.com

Sent enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...