Light-O-Rama Forums

Does anybody have the Star Wars medley sequence that they are willing to share?

trooperblazer

As the title suggests does anyone have the Star Wars medley sequence that they would share with me. I did purchase the CCR sequence from superstar lights but I feel I’m falling behind and I keep having problems trying to design the sequence for the rest of my display for the 2018 season. Thank you in advance. 

boobeagle@gmail.com

Edited by trooperblazer

Which one are you talking about?  There are a lot of them out there.   Have a youtube link?

1 hour ago, trooperblazer said:

Hopefully this works this is the one I am using or currently trying to sequence

That's pretty darn cool. Can't wait till next year when I upgrade to a full-blown pixel tree. That would be an awesome addition

That is probably the best pixel tree sequence I have ever seen. The  musicality  is amazing! 

3 hours ago, Brian Mitchell said:

That is probably the best pixel tree sequence I have ever seen. The  musicality  is amazing! 

I’m really excited to try this one this year. I’m just really struggling trying to sequenced the rest of my display. With different music compilation’s and different timings and beats it has made things quite difficult. I try to be very particular but sometimes just seems like it’s just too much. 

• 7 months later...
On 8/3/2018 at 9:42 PM, trooperblazer said:

Hopefully this works this is the one I am using or currently trying to sequence

That one is called Best Of Star Wars. Did you get it yet?

• 7 months later...
On 4/8/2018 at 03:42, trooperblazer said:

Spero che funzioni questo è quello che sto usando o sto attualmente cercando di mettere in sequenza

it's possible to have a copy, thanks

pierpaolo happy grandfather

pierpoolbat@gmail.com

"I agree not to sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private and personal use on my show. I also understand the simple fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in my sequence. Don't make it mine by to share ".

• The topic was locked