Light-O-Rama Forums

All I Want For Christmas Mariah Carey Lms Faces Pixel Tree Matrix

james morris

hi, been awhile since this was posted, but would like a copy if you still have one to share 

rgnikula@ msn.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• Firefighterwes

• ShayneT

• usher523

• 5 months later...

Hi James, would you mind sending this one over to me please?  Looking to adapt to my new 16x25 pixel tree.  Thank you!

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

GeoffreyLOR@outlook.com

Steve put in post

Sent to rest

My I please get a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

Thank you!

"I would like a copy sent to timothyhutchins@comcast.net 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

can I please get a copy of this sequence? chris.meadows82@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sorry, i didnt see this come over with the other ones...

My I please get a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

Thank you!   

Can I get this one too.. does it have regular audio with it? This is the wife's favorite lol

chris.deboard@outlook.com

Edited by DeBoardfam

I would like a copy sent to brmorr@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

"I would like a copy sent to insert email bevanparaz@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Mahalo

Alibrooke727 put this in your post then I will send

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you both for your help.

steve

icedad1517@yahoo.com

"I would like a copy sent to carlsonfamily08@gmail.com"

Thank you both for your help.

Jerry

jwcarlson77@gmail.com