May I get a copy as well?  Thanks!

ceegars@hotmail.com

On 10/7/2019 at 8:59 AM, Ceegars said:

May I get a copy as well?  Thanks!

ceegars@hotmail.com

Sent private use only

Enjoy

JR

I would very much appreciate a copy as well.

ekul73@yahoo.com

5 minutes ago, ekul73 said:

I would very much appreciate a copy as well.

ekul73@yahoo.com

Sent

Enjoy

JR

Would love this sequence please? And instructions as I am a noob. Thank you for your hard work!!!!

mfalkit@gmail.com

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

6 minutes ago, matter2u said:

Would love this sequence please? And instructions as I am a noob. Thank you for your hard work!!!!

mfalkit@gmail.com

Please follow the above instructions

Sorry for the inconvenience

JR

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

thank you 

shawn.

4 minutes ago, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

thank you 

shawn.

Need email address in your above statement , just edit it.

JR

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

thank you 

shawn.

2 minutes ago, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

thank you 

shawn.

Sent

Sorry I found it but we send so many I cant remember everyones email so please try to remember email address. 

Thanks

JR

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like to receive this sequence, please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.