Light-O-Rama Forums

Moving

Papa6058

Not getting into all the reasons here message me if you wish, but at the end of this month I will be moving to North Highlands, Ca at the end of the month. I would like to hear from my friends here in Oklahoma and those in the Sacramento area.

Another well known lighter that will be in the Sacramento area.  One of these years I am going to have to make a tour up there...

Welcome to California!

13 hours ago, Papa6058 said:

Not getting into all the reasons here message me if you wish, but at the end of this month I will be moving to North Highlands, Ca at the end of the month. I would like to hear from my friends here in Oklahoma and those in the Sacramento area.

do you know Mark Maranda?

12 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Another well known lighter that will be in the Sacramento area.  One of these years I am going to have to make a tour up there...

Welcome to California!

Use to live there hope to attend a meet or get together

1 hour ago, caniac said:

do you know Mark Maranda?

No I do not, where is he?

2 minutes ago, Papa6058 said:

Use to live there hope to attend a meet or get together

No I do not, where is he?

in your town, uses xLights.  Moved from CA to OK.

Yes, I know him and his wife they were at the Okc funtion at Santa's Helper they know their stuff. I think he said they were from the LA area

3 minutes ago, Papa6058 said:

Yes, I know him and his wife they were at the Okc funtion at Santa's Helper they know their stuff. I think he said they were from the LA area

that was a great function and am forever grateful to Santa's Helper for hosting it.  Eased my fears with all things xLights and P10's, the wife is more than happy with the video element we added to our show.

Yes it was awesome I will miss everyone I got to know here. I maybe stepping away from the lights I will be living with my brother and there just isn't room to store all I have. I will try to put something together this year and make my dicission 

3 hours ago, Papa6058 said:

Yes it was awesome I will miss everyone I got to know here. I maybe stepping away from the lights I will be living with my brother and there just isn't room to store all I have. I will try to put something together this year and make my dicission 

When I moved from NE back to NC I had the opposite problem.  Our yard here is three times the size of our NE yard, now I need more stuff.

• The topic was locked