Light-O-Rama Forums

License upgrade

GriswoldStyle

And one mistake can leave the computer unable to boot!

No - I've never done that - but I (like I'm sure Mike is) am VERY careful when directly editing the registry...

Yeah I think I'm good and will heed the warning.

Just curious, is there any type of color wheel/ chart system in S5 for RGB? I know S4 didn't have anything like that. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. But an RGB color wheel or color table would really help when programming RGB colors since S5 is going further for RGB from what I have heard.

Would be a lot easier using an on board color wheel selection than trying to track down codes in a table online or playing with intensities until finding a color.

Just now, GriswoldStyle said:

Just curious, is there any type of color wheel/ chart system in S5 for RGB?

There should be.  It would be odd if it didn't.  Please ask in the S5 forum.  TY!

7 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Just curious, is there any type of color wheel/ chart system in S5 for RGB? I know S4 didn't have anything like that. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. But an RGB color wheel or color table would really help when programming RGB colors since S5 is going further for RGB from what I have heard.

Would be a lot easier using an on board color wheel selection than trying to track down codes in a table online or playing with intensities until finding a color.

Last night I posted a automatic color chart link. Its not built within S4/S5 but its faster than the old color code I had downloaded from the Ausie Christmas site.

JR

7 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

There is a color chart in S4. You have to open the color fade tool to access it, at least that is the way I know.

10 minutes ago, DevMike said:

There should be.  It would be odd if it didn't.  Please ask in the S5 forum.  TY!

Sorry I thought I did post this under S5 forum lol

3 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Sorry I thought I did post this under S5 forum lol

Oh crap!  You did! :P

Hey MMMMMAAAAAAAAAT !!!

I understand what you meant in S4 under the color Fade tool. that's actually how I used a cheat track with a bunch of different color Fades to pull the color I wanted out of it.

I was just thinking out loud about a color wheel/table that when you go to fill in a color you could do that without having to set the color fades,  For example to fill in a section with green square in S4, (next to red delete square) rather than it fill white in rgb, sections, maybe a tab to come up and show all the colors options and let you automatically fill those in by color choice would be a little easier instead of having to change the colors one by one.

Probably too late to suggest that anyways LOL. Sorry I was just rambling again. Looking for easier ways to do things. You all should be used to me doing that by now LOL.

My apologies

25 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

I understand what you meant in S4 under the color Fade tool. that's actually how I used a cheat track with a bunch of different color Fades to pull the color I wanted out of it.

I was just thinking out loud about a color wheel/table that when you go to fill in a color you could do that without having to set the color fades,  For example to fill in a section with green square in S4, (next to red delete square) rather than it fill white in rgb, sections, maybe a tab to come up and show all the colors options and let you automatically fill those in by color choice would be a little easier instead of having to change the colors one by one.

Probably too late to suggest that anyways LOL. Sorry I was just rambling again. Looking for easier ways to do things. You all should be used to me doing that by now LOL.

My apologies

I cant recall it off the top of my head so a shout to DevMike for help with this.

LOR has an email address to send in recommendations for improvements or options that may be nice to have. 

JR

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevMike said:

For S5, I would post your suggestions here.  

I would definitely like to add that to the suggestions box please :)