Light-O-Rama Forums

full system for sale

knyurk

hello  It has been a very long time since i have been on the forum.  We recently moved from a very light o rama friendly home to one that has no potential for viewing a show.  we have decided to sell our entire system and thought of coming here before i put it on craigslist or ebay.  We have two 16 channel controllers with enclosures(not the commercial versions, a mini laptop with software installed, an FM transmitter, lots of lamp cord extension cords(probably at least 2000 ft., cat 5 to run to the controllers, a ton of lights(at least 10 rubbermaid bins)and at least 20 programmed sequences on the laptop with a show ready to go.  What you are getting is as close to a turn key LOR as you can get.  We live near seattle and would rather sell to someone local because shipping so much would probably be cost prihibitive, but i will do whatever someone is willing to pay for.  If there is any interest, let me know and i can get a more specific list of items.  I really have not put together pricing, but if there is interest shown I will figure a replacement cost so we can go from there, or make me an offer.

Thanks.

PS, we were thinking, if the show stays near seattle we can help with some training on how to setup and hopefully still get to enjoy watching in the future at someone elses house.

Edited by knyurk
forgot something

• The topic was locked