Light-O-Rama Forums

L.O.R 50 watt floods

Dennis Laff

For sale 3  L.O.R  high power RGB 50 watt Flood lights   Brand new in the box have never been opened   $300.00 for all three plus shipping  pay thru Paypal    contact Dennis   email  lafffamily@comcast.net      SOLD

Edited by Dennis Laff

That's a heck of a deal, buy two get one free. I would buy them but I have several already.

Someone needs to jump on these.

4 hours ago, Dennis Laff said:

For sale 3  L.O.R  high power RGB 50 watt Flood lights   Brand new in the box have never been opened   $300.00 for all three plus shipping  pay thru Paypal    contact Dennis   email  lafffamily@comcast.net      SOLD

Thanks Dennis

JR

6 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Awesome deal JR.

Yes, from a great guy as well.

I was content with my "on sale" $.75 floods from Walmart 2 years ago. However a couple weeks ago I was going to pick some of these up locally from a guy I did business with before. He basically cut me off the IM string and didn't respond to my text message on the day we were to meet up. I was paying him his asking price so he must have gotten a better offer but could have at least notified me. 

Looks like eventually my entire display except my singing faces and mega tree will be RGB. Hoping the LOR networks can handle it all.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Cool, JR.

Now if you can figure out how to do random lighting with them for Halloween. I don't even know where to start. Guess I am gonna try a sound effects track.

I want to figure out how to overlay lighting on some music tracks RGB floods.

Slowly getting hang of it by modifying some stuff James & You sent, but whew, steep learning curve...sigh.

7 hours ago, Tharkun said:

Cool, JR.

Now if you can figure out how to do random lighting with them for Halloween. I don't even know where to start. Guess I am gonna try a sound effects track.

Slowly getting hang of it by modifying some stuff James & You sent, but whew, steep learning curve...sigh.

Great headset and an ear will get you the inbetween beats.

Wont be bad since I already have a bunch done for my existing floods, just need to color them.

JR

3 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Great headset and an ear will get you the inbetween beats.

Wont be bad since I already have a bunch done for my existing floods, just need to color them.

JR

Very true! You suggested those sades headphones to me with the built-in EQ and that has really saved me a ton of time this year while sequencing. when I have a hard time hearing certain sounds, I just click the button until I hear it more distinctly. ?

2 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Very true! You suggested those sades headphones to me with the built-in EQ and that has really saved me a ton of time this year while sequencing. when I have a hard time hearing certain sounds, I just click the button until I hear it more distinctly. ?

Good thing about the SADES is mostly everyone in this hobby can afford them, low cost alternative. I forgot my more expensive set when I went to the Expo. Luckily I had my SADES backup set from sequencing in my truck. They have been taped up quite a bit because they have been shut in the door but better than tearing up an expensive set. I did show the class attendees the secret to a great timed sequence, the headset. Also how I find the actual start and finish of a word.

JR

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:14 PM, Tharkun said:

Cool, JR.

Just noticed this and I probably asked this before and forgot. Where in AL are you. PM me if you don't want to put in public.

Perhaps I can assist you with the learning curve. 

JR

Thank you Dennis- I apologize its a couple days late. Folks, I received the floods in 2 days. Amazon cant touch that. I wasn't expecting them for a week.

JR

• The topic was locked