Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing "I'm still standing" from the movie sing

GriswoldStyle

Here's another one I did from scratch it's not as elaborate as most of you folks sequences are but it fit my display. I actually had my guy on fiverr narrate an intro for this song but it's not included as it is specifically for my display. The intro ties in for everybody no matter what they've been through throughout the year including single moms death in the family and whatnot this song gives them a little bit of an upbeat tone letting them know they're still standing. This is the finale song before my Loop starts over this year.

here's a preview from the visualizer for my display it's not perfect by any means but maybe if you guys want to rework it to yours you can.

I don't mind sharing with the community or redistribution through the community but please do not sell or distribute outside of this site. Internal sharing is happily permitted through the Lor Forum community

Edited by GriswoldStyle

• 1 month later...

Sent both files for this

Sequence channels are as follows

36 ac channels on my house,

16 a/c channels on neighbors house (duplicates to my house)

8 rgb dumb node mini trees 

A 16 string dumb node mega tree

4  pixel arches.

This is open share for anyone in the forum or your friends (Yes everyone can share this file) but NO selling and no SELLERS! This is free use only. Part of my giving back to the community after all the help they have given the last 3 seasons to get me to where I am today, 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

• The topic was locked