Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing Shake it off from the movie "Sing"

GriswoldStyle

It's not as good as what most of you guys do but this fit my display and I figured since I started it from scratch I would give back to the community by offering it to share so that maybe you can use bits or pieces of it for your own display. It is from the movie sing on the soundtrack.

Here's a preview of it on my display video taken from the visualizer. This will be in my display this year 

Edited by GriswoldStyle

Sorry I posted wrong video link. I edited the correct one in.

I posted the old version unfortunately. I changed it and extended the song another minute. sorry for all the confusion I will try to post an updated video later instead of the 2-minute version.  I extended the audio and sequence to 3 minutes.

Here is the correct video for the version I created. Very sorry I posted the old one.

• 1 month later...

I will send both later today as both sequences are on the laptop. Please note these do *not* include singing faces or pixel tree.

They do have RGB pixel arches and dumb node RGB mini trees.

Sent both files

Please note the preview video is no longer 100% correct. I spent much more time on it after I posted that and corrected and enhanced alot of the sequence. It does not have singing snowman face as someone else did the face for me and did not authorize sharing of their work. Out of respect for them the entire rgb snowman has been removed from the shared file.

The rest is there including 36 ac channels on my house,

16 a/c channels on neighbors house (duplicates to my house)

8 rgb dumb node mini trees 

A 16 string dumb node mega tree

4  pixel arches.

This is open share for anyone in the forum or your friends but NO selling and no SELLERS! This is free use only. Part of my giving back to the community after all the help they have given the last 3 seasons to get me to where I am today 

Sent... Feel free to tweak it as needed 

Edited by GriswoldStyle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will try to sign on to the laptop later today and upload them to Google Drive and provide the direct download links. this will make it a lot easier for those who are wanting to download it this time of year. I have been working on my Halloween display to have it ready by October 1st for the entire month-long light show and have not been able to get on here much. Then as soon as Halloween's over with I start Christmas and will not be on the forums pretty much at all until after Thanksgiving night.

Hopefully later today I will have the download links for you guys posted

Edited by GriswoldStyle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Could i get a copy please?

"I would like a copy sent to clint.goven@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You!

• The topic was locked