Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Expo 2018 Texas

Light_addiction

Who's all going to the Expo starting tomorrow? I'm local and I'll be there tomorrow for sure and maybe Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I am there!

JR

I knew you would be. I think I'm going to take your class tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Light_addiction said:

I knew you would be. I think I'm going to take your class tomorrow. 

James will also be there. We got to handg out all day. First time we met in person. We have Skyped and talk several times a week and text daily.

Great times and a couple more days to go.

Hope to see you there.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

2 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

James will also be there. We got to handg out all day. First time we met in person. We have Skyped and talk several times a week and text daily.

Great times and a couple more days to go.

Hope to see you there.

JR

Oh awesome! James and I have spoke on the phone a couple times. Be great to meet you both. 

Just now, Light_addiction said:

Oh awesome! James and I have spoke on the phone a couple times. Be great to meet you both. 

We will be there about 12:00 or so to attend the vendor hall, and then my class.

Met some great people tonight. Trying to see if we can get a bunch to go out to eat/ converse.

Great idea on the thread.

JR

5 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

We will be there about 12:00 or so to attend the vendor hall, and then my class.

Met some great people tonight. Trying to see if we can get a bunch to go out to eat/ converse.

Great idea on the thread.

JR

I'd join yall for brunch, but I'm going to be attending classes all day. 

20 minutes ago, Light_addiction said:

I'd join yall for brunch, but I'm going to be attending classes all day. 

Any plans after classes? Can go at 5:00 ish

JR

Sadly i will never get to go. Those that put it on have said they do not believe it would work on the west coast. A lot of us out here, but we dont matter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:19 PM, dibblejr said:

Any plans after classes? Can go at 5:00 ish

JR

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:59 AM, james morris said:

Been having a ball hanging with JR Great People There

It was great getting to meet y'all yesterday. I was trying to make it back to the second part of the Singing Face class but got held up by one of the vendors.

5 hours ago, Light_addiction said:

It was great getting to meet y'all yesterday. I was trying to make it back to the second part of the Singing Face class but got held up by one of the vendors.

Likewise, met a lot of great people. After class finished some of us went to the Shell Shack for dinner.

No problem.

As soon as we got in vendor hall we all got lost.

Then I totally forgot about the Margarita invite, until it was to late.

You have my #, text if you need help. Also if you need it I can help you with the face sequencing.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

20 hours ago, jerry72 said:

Sadly i will never get to go. Those that put it on have said they do not believe it would work on the west coast. A lot of us out here, but we dont matter.

We push for it all the time.  Well.  At least I do, I don't know what Dan's opinion is. :)

Another vote for west somewhere.  I’ld Even be good with Denver - my sister is in Colorado Springs so I could get a visit with her..

1 minute ago, k6ccc said:

Another vote for west somewhere.  I’ld Even be good with Denver - my sister is in Colorado Springs so I could get a visit with her..

As long nas it ain't Seattle. I would go to Sacramento, Utah, some place i can drive to in a day or so.

• The topic was locked