Light-O-Rama Forums
PCRail

Export/Import Timings

So far, I've only been able to export and import one timing at a time (confusing sentence structure). I'd really like to have the option of exporting and importing all timings associated with a sequence. Es possible?

Thanks again.

Richard

Right click, Select entire row. Right click, Copy timing, place cursor on new sequence, right click, paste timing. This will copy all the timings from the existing sequence to the new one.

• Like 1

Thanks Phil

Copy & Paste doesn't do what I'd like to do. I'm interested in the menu choices "Import Timings" and "Export Timings" . If the choice is limited to one timing at a time, for me, it's faster to just create new timings in the new sequence. If I could select multiple timings, that would be useful.

Richard

Not sure which version you are using. In S4 copy timings and paste timings are different commands to regular copy and paste. You can open two sequences and select multiple timings, even through an entire sequence, and copy them to the other sequence which sounds like what you are wanting.

Perhaps I am not understanding you correctly.

You can only export freeform timing grids (not fixed grids) and effects on beat channels, but you can certainly export more than one at a time as shown in the attached screen shot.

Are you saying you want to export fixed timing grids also?

Matt

image.png