• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• dibblejr

• Candy Cane Lane

• Samual Bell

"I would like a copy sent to landonwebster123@gmail.com"

(JUST SEQUENCE ONLY IF POSSIBLE THANK YOU)

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy sent to elksoccer@hotmail.ca

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sorry for the double request but seen the way it was to be worded on the other post.

Thanks a lot.  

Ryan

I would like a copy sent to Jaybird929@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Thank you in advance 

i'd love a copy of the singing faces.

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks,

gorichgo@yahoo.com

I would like a copy sent to insert jdgreer01@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Jay