Light-O-Rama Forums

Let It Snow Lady Antebellum Lms Faces Pixel Tree Matrix

james morris

Per the new policy: I understand I will not share or sell this sequence. I understand adding it to my sequence or modifying it does not make it my work to share or sell

Could I get a copy of this? Thinking I better get started improving the Xmas show soon and stop tweaking Halloween... Thanks - pdarrah@gmail.com

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• dibblejr

• Candy Cane Lane

• Samual Bell

Sent As per the new policy: You understand You will not share or sell this sequence. you understand adding it to your sequence or modifying it does not make it your work to share or sell

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

you need to agree with this before we can send  Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to samualbell@yahoo.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

JR

Edited by Samual Bell

you need to agree with this before we can send  Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

JR

7 minutes ago, Samual Bell said:

James if you would be so kind, I would love a copy.

samualbell@yahoo.com

Read my statement right above yours. Some people see a title and just reply, don't even read anything else. 

JR

I read your and will honor your statement of NO SHARING of any  sequences from you or James.     Paul Johnson sent me your statement BEFORE your names.  

8 minutes ago, Samual Bell said:

I read your and will honor your statement of NO SHARING of any  sequences from you or James.     Paul Johnson sent me your statement BEFORE your names.  

Sorry, James must have missed it or was replying to others.

He should send it to you soon

JR

Edited by dibblejr

4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

That's not the correct statement. Please post the correct statement. I is posted right above yours.

JR

I have copied and pasted your entire and agreed to honor your request of not sharing.... IF that is not enough then please disreguard my request.

I would like a copy sent to kristopher@decaigny.ca

Thank You! 

38 minutes ago, Candy Cane Lane said:

Can I get a copy please!  Thanks.  Dallas

Dallas.moneo@gmail.com

Please read 2 posts up. You must agree and copy this statement into any request that James and I share. Sorry but its came to this.

JR

I would like a copy sent to rgnikula@msn.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of makingchanges to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. 

thanks in advance 

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

I would like a copy sent to faxplus@hotmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.