Light-O-Rama Forums

Selling my Setup

yeldarb71

I have two LOR1600W controllers that were purchased units (not built). I have a Ramsey FM Transmitter (FM100B).   I also have a DIY Radio Antenna that will broadcast about 1/2 mile. And I have a 36" long by 4" tall scrolling LED sign that is programmable to say whatever you want, I don't know the part number but will try to find it. I used the sign to announce the radio station and to tell people when the show stats/ends.  I have a whole bin of extension cords mostly 40 footers, but they vary in distance.  And I will throw in for free a bin of C9 incandescent light stings (red, green, and blue) and a bin of mini lights (mostly red and green).  All of this was used for 3 seasons and has been sitting in my garage for 4 years unused.  I keep thinking I will get back into the hobby, but it is time to let it all go.  I want to sell it all together.  Local Pickup Only - I live in Moore, Oklahoma.  Make me an reasonable offer and I will probably take it.  

Well that knocks me out. Just need the controllers. And I not local so happy selling my friend

• The topic was locked