Light-O-Rama Forums
xtremeone

Sequence setup on matrix prop??

Well it is July 1 and I am getting around to getting the visualizer set up for the Halloween Show. I got everything converted except my matrix. I just cant wrap my head around it. I want to set up my matrix to use with some purchased sequences from Holidaysequences.  I have the basic 24X50 Matrix.  I it is set up as 100 RGB strings of 12. Each string of 100 has its own universe on each channel of the controller or 12 Universes. Sooo starting at the bottom left the first sting goes 50 across the 1st bottom row to the right ...then the next row  folds the next 50 back to the left.  This makes the 100 count string. (Unless I am wrong, this is what I call Zig Zag) which is how the sequence is designed.

My Problem is NO MATTER how I set this up in the Matrix in S5 I can not get it to display correctly. Last year I had the matrix working perfect...but I viewed the sequences on the Matrix itself...Not in LOR Pixel editor. I am sure it is a simple solution and i am overthinking it like i am prone to do...but I need help gang...I wasted an afternoon and still haven't got it figured out!! I have tried it all....to me the most logical set up for Holiday Sequences Matrix Sequences is the horizontal Sequence setting: 12 strings of 100 with 1 fold starting at bottom left. If Anyone can help me get this set up I will do a cartwheel down my block!

Thanks

Xtremeone

This should work. Just make sure you don't have zig-zag configured in your controller too (otherwise you are accounting for the string folding twice).

Matt

image.png