Light-O-Rama Forums

Is there any way to lock in or snap to the aspect ratio of the background picture?   If not, I would like to make this a suggestion. 

I found   LORinternal\sequencerlayout.xml  persists the values.  When I put in the bg image dimensions I was able to get the accurate view in the preview window but it was soon lost and not remembered. 

The easy sizing and zoom of the Preview Design is fantastic.   But I was unable to find a way to get the natural aspect ratio using that file.     

As a work around I have added a little visual cue to the  bg image .    When it looks square, its close.    

SquareItUp.jpg

Another weird thing I noticed is related to using multiple monitors.    It would nice to be able to scale up to full size on my second monitor without dragging the corners.    Double clicking docks and hides the preview window back to the main monitor.  

1 hour ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Is there any way to lock in or snap to the aspect ratio of the background picture? 

Yes there is. Go to Tools > Preferences > Sequencer Preferences, Previews tab:

image.png

👍👍 Thanks Matt.     There will probably be more easily solved problems coming.  I am a bit lost but still poking around.