Light-O-Rama Forums
bbrescia

Recommendation for next release

When you add a group item, the window that displays the various props that you place a check mark in front of for that group is too narrow. It doesn't display much of the name of those props (especially if you have long prop names like I do!). Please make it wider or stretchable.

Also the word "Preview" is misspelled on that window (see attached).

Add Group Screen.jpg

• Thanks 1

Another recommendation is to change the nested star predefined prop to allow for selectable colors for each star in the group.

6 hours ago, bbrescia said:

When you add a group item, the window that displays the various props that you place a check mark in front of for that group is too narrow. It doesn't display much of the name of those props (especially if you have long prop names like I do!). Please make it wider or stretchable.

Also the word "Preview" is misspelled on that window (see attached).

Thanks! These will both be fixed in the next release.

4 hours ago, bbrescia said:

Another recommendation is to change the nested star predefined prop to allow for selectable colors for each star in the group.

This would be a significant change, so not something we can pursue in the short term. Just create a separate prop for each star and nest them manually. With the zoom feature, it is easy to nest them by hand.

Matt

Thanks, MattĀ - here's another recommendation:

When exporting props or groups to a local computer file, the default save name should be the name that it has in the preview. That would save me a lot of typing. I save (export) all of my props and groups just in case!

Thanks!

Bob

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bbrescia said:

When exporting props or groups to a local computer file, the default save name should be the name that it has in the preview.

Good suggestion! It will be in the next release.

Matt