Light-O-Rama Forums
saxon

Looking for July 4, 12 row horz matrix sequence

I have a 12 row horizontal strips(12x50) and i only have one song for the fourth of July. Would like to have another 1 or 2. If any are willing to share i would appreciate it.

matthewthegr8@yahoo.com

Do you have SuperStar? If so James or I can send you some and you can reduce them down very easily in SS.

Let me know.

JR

Hi JR, could you send me a 4th of July sequence for a 16x50 matrix?

Thanks 

jmcrackel@yahoo.com

If you can search for James Morris or go to the “sequence sharing” section of the forum.

The majority will be from

James and I. Just post within the sequence you want and he will share. I am away from Computer for a while.

We only have 24x50 however if you get the appropriate SuperStar license you can convert the size down in a few seconds

You will receive the entire package house, ccr tree, matrix s my singing face sequences.

PM if you need additional assistance.

JR

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:27 PM, dibblejr said:

If you can search for James Morris or go to the “sequence sharing” section of the forum.

The majority will be from

James and I. Just post within the sequence you want and he will share. I am away from Computer for a while.

We only have 24x50 however if you get the appropriate SuperStar license you can convert the size down in a few seconds

You will receive the entire package house, ccr tree, matrix s my singing face sequences.

PM if you need additional assistance.

JR

I apologize, I did not realize you responded, thanks a lot, I will take you up on that for next 7/4. 

2 hours ago, saxon said:

I apologize, I did not realize you responded, thanks a lot, I will take you up on that for next 7/4. 

LOL - no problem, we are open most days between 6:30 AM and 12:30 am LOL

Just hit us up.

JR