Light-O-Rama Forums

First setup Need sequences for flag

droptop306

I am very new but purchased alot of things over last winter holiday season.  I am trying to do my first display and have no idea what i am doing when it comes to music and sequence.  I have a MP3 director.  I built a 4x8 flag and set it up for a 15 channel show.  I was also thinking of doing 3 mini trees on each side.  I have 2 controllers.  Any one willing to send me sequences that will work for this set up or just the flag i would greatly appreciate it.  droptop306@hotmail.com

21 hours ago, droptop306 said:

I am very new but purchased alot of things over last winter holiday season.  I am trying to do my first display and have no idea what i am doing when it comes to music and sequence.  I have a MP3 director.  I built a 4x8 flag and set it up for a 15 channel show.  I was also thinking of doing 3 mini trees on each side.  I have 2 controllers.  Any one willing to send me sequences that will work for this set up or just the flag i would greatly appreciate it.  droptop306@hotmail.com

if you put your general location in your profile there could be others on here that would be glad to help, maybe show you what they have done and how/why.

One of the big misconception by newb ie is that sequences are portable between displays (ie I have16 channels and need 16 channels sequences).  Read the following past thread on a more logical plan when it comes to requesting sequences. 

Past Thread

IMO, zero on on a handful of songs you might be interest in and request sequences for those songs.   

You will have to have at least a basic understanding of the LOR Sequence Editor.  Number of tutorials on youtube and the LOR website has an inventory of "video tutorials" with a numbe rof them dealing with Sequence Editor components.

• The topic was locked