Light-O-Rama Forums

How many universes per port on a pixcon16?

Sergio

Hello,

I am having some issues to setup multiple universes per port on my Pixcon16.. Due to I was wondering how many universes can i run in the same port using a Pixcon16.

Thanks.

Sergio

• 1 month later...

I am sorry for the delay,  I am running the Pixcon on version 1.4.12 . Last weekend , I tried to run 2 different universes in the same port, however only the first universe turn on.  Is any documentation that I have to read in order to configure this port to run multiple universes in the same port. I would like to have 2 line of 38 pixel each on each universe.

Thanks in advance for you help

Sergio

Edited by Sergio

I would like to document the response I received from Help Desk just in case that someone else plans to have more than 1 universe  per port on a Pixcon16 .

Response: It is not possible to have more than one universe per port at least that your have more than 170 pixel attached to it.

I have to admit that i feel kinda disappointed about this resolution,  I have been LOR user for 4 year now, and this is first time that get stuck due to a technology limitation , probably it is time move into a different direction.

I hope this helps the community

Gracias, I mean thank you!!

BTW, please note the amount of time that took me to figure this out, due to the lack of information regards this product on its manual...

Sergio

Edited by Sergio

• This topic was locked, unlocked and locked