Light-O-Rama Forums

Has anyone made singing faces for Metallica "One" or sequenced the song yet?

GriswoldStyle

Today I am starting on the background sound effects for Metallica's "One" That is going to be a task for sure as it is a really busy song and I am a bit slow with sequencing but I wanted to give it a shot.

Just curious if anyone has already sequenced the song One  by Metallica yet. Mainly faces but just  wondering if anyone has this sequence to share even if not faces. It might help me work with the background sounds. If you have it and are willing to share please hit me up as I am just going to use it as a guide for the guitar effects and background sounds.. Thank in advance

NWGRAPHIX2@yahoo.com 

Awesome thanks! If anyone comes across the faces please let me know I think this will fit Halloween really nice.

You guys ROCK!!!!! Can't wait for that one. I have searched high and low for the singing faces for that song and was surprised I never saw any Forum posts about it in my search. 

20 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

You guys ROCK!!!!! Can't wait for that one. I have searched high and low for the singing faces for that song and was surprised I never saw any Forum posts about it in my search. 

In case you didn’t know we produced Nothing Else Matters last year

James has entire sequence

JR

I will start this after I finish Jam on It - and return home. 

No sequencing while on vacation.

JR

33 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I will start this after I finish Jam on It - and return home. 

No sequencing while on vacation.

JR

Smart man lol. I'm not even allowed to check my emails when we are on vacation or I shall feel the wrath of the Mrs lol. Our rules for vacation are no phones for the adults and the kids phone's stay at home. We don't even tell the kids when we're going on vacation so there's no chance they can tell anybody we won't be home. They don't find out till their phones have been turned in for the night and then we tell them pack their bags LOL they get so mad because we won't even tell them where we're going until we get there haha

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

In case you didn’t know we produced Nothing Else Matters last year

James has entire sequence

JR

Yes sir. He sent me that one. One of the first ones this year. Great job as always :)

• 1 year later...
All,

I just saw this older post on Light-O-Rama forums and how I wish I had see it much earlier.

This is my first year with LOR and I choose to do Metallica as the music to teach myself sequencing.

I would love if you could share all Metallica sequences and in return, I would like to share with you the two songs that I have. 1) For whom the Bell Tolls, and 2). One (still a work in progress).

My methodology on sequencing Metallica is that I have 3 groups of 5 props each (could be mini trees, candy canes, etc..). Each group represents an instrument, Drums, Guitar and Bass.

I then went onto YouTube and watched endless amounts of videos of the game Guitar Hero. I then did my best to match the sequencing to the inputs provided in Guitar Hero (since on Guitar Hero there are 5 "notes").

It worked great with For Whom the Bell Tolls, but with One, it has been much trickier as the song itself, is more intricate and quicker.

Anyhow, like I said, if you are agreeable to sharing, I would love to learn from others sequences, and I hope that I could receive some feedback from you on what I have done, and how I've done so far with One.

ckathman@yahoo.com
Edited by Ckathman

2 minutes ago, Ckathman said:
All,

I just saw this older post on Light-O-Rama forums and how I wish I had see it much earlier.

This is my first year with LOR and I choose to do Metallica as the music to teach myself sequencing.

I would love if you could share all Metallica sequences and in return, I would like to share with you the two songs that I have. 1) For whom the Bell Tolls, and 2). One (still a work in progress).

My methodology on sequencing Metallica is that I have 3 groups of 5 props each (could be mini trees, candy canes, etc..). Each group represents an instrument, Drums, Guitar and Bass.

I then went onto YouTube and watched endless amounts of videos of the game Guitar Hero. I then did my best to match the sequencing to the inputs provided in Guitar Hero (since on Guitar Hero there are 5 "notes").

It worked great with For Whom the Bell Tolls, but with One, it has been much trickier as the song itself, is more intricate and quicker.

Anyhow, like I said, if you are agreeable to sharing, I would love to learn from others sequences, and I hope that I could receive some feedback from you on what I have done, and how I've done so far with One.

ckathman@yahoo.com

I dropped the ball on that one with the singing faces.

Its Christmas, wont start Halloween until after take down. Take a little break in January. If you or anyone can remember to send me a text I will do this for sharing since James and I already promised it.

Requests get buried quickly here so without a on time PM or email I cant remember them all.

JR

• The topic was locked