Light-O-Rama Forums
Ty O

Adding Loadable Images to Instant Sequencer in Superstar

Is it possible to add a series of images to the instant sequencer?  This would greatly help in timed animation.  There could be a custom tab where you would allow the user to add files that would be sequenced sequentially in the pixel field defined.  

Thanks,

I highly doubt this feature would/ could be added since an image has no beat/ rhythm. It is much easier now to add images than it used to be in SS. No more having to set each slice of a gif's X,Y. As long as you keep the same image it is as easy as set the time and move on to next slice.

JR

I was thinking that a solution could be is to add a button at the top add load images to the instant sequence feature that would allow you to upload the same number of images as you do colors.  Essentially each color change command would instead be an image select command.  

I'm still researching how to instant sequence. Every time I try to do it, it comes out funky and misses alot of sound effects. I was wondering is there any better tutorials that you all know about on how to do instant sequences? The only two I found our very basic and really don't do too well when I attempt them. I'm sure there has to be tricks to it but I have to very basic superstar with 2 CCR if that helps.

You need to contact me hotrod54ford@yahoo.com will teach

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, james morris said:

You need to contact me hotrod54ford@yahoo.com will teach

Haven't bothered you as I thought you were on vacation LOL

On 5/29/2018 at 5:27 AM, GriswoldStyle said:

I'm still researching how to instant sequence. Every time I try to do it, it comes out funky and misses alot of sound effects. I was wondering is there any better tutorials that you all know about on how to do instant sequences? The only two I found our very basic and really don't do too well when I attempt them. I'm sure there has to be tricks to it but I have to very basic superstar with 2 CCR if that helps.

My opinion here.  Don't depend on the "Instant Sequence" in SuperStar.  Learn how to sequence.  You will be much happier with the result.

1 hour ago, k6ccc said:

My opinion here.  Don't depend on the "Instant Sequence" in SuperStar.  Learn how to sequence.  You will be much happier with the result.

I've been doing so the last couple years. Just certain things would be helpful every now and then. After doing so many songs I kind of get the feeling everything's doing the same thing over and over.

I have solid color background tombstones (not my rgb ones) that I would like to do something different with. Some songs would be helpful to instant sequence on those to maybe highlight some different sounds. My hearing isn't the greatest so I miss alot of the light background sounds. My own fault for blasting loud music between the house and amped up car stereo systems for the last 25 years lol.