Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
rcktpwrd

Controllers and pixels/rgb for sale

Recommended Posts

Helping a friend sell Christmas stuff. Her husband passed and this was his display stuff, all LOR. We have started to help her sort through what he has, they moved last September from NY to NC and he passed in October.  I have not tested anything  yet but I see no reason that they wouldn't be in 100% working condition as most of it was used two years ago and packed away nicely. I'm not sure I can test any of the pixel/RGB stuff with my level of the LOR license?

I can get better/more pictures of these items if needed.

three (3) CTB16PCG3 controllers, two have metal stands attached with removable legs. I'm thinking $150 plus shipping each.

ejd8RKYt.jpgSFqgWZrt.jpgsOAlPRrt.jpg?1

one (1) CMB24D controller and power supply mounted in a large grey weather resistant box along with eight (8) rgb flood lights and associated extension cables, unknown lengths at this time. like this with a different encloser

EKI5sqKt.jpgEuOBA6bt.jpg Not sure on asking price, new this was about $480...

 

There is also three (3) pixel controllers, might be more of them, and strings of bulbs and pixels, I didn't get any pics of these but I will. Not sure yet on the length of the strings. I'm not exactly sure what the controllers are, they are green boxes with no ID info on them except for the LOR logo. They look like these CCR controllers:  http://store.lightorama.com/newcococopac.html

Not sure on asking prices on this stuff...

Also have two (2) Spright Smart laser lights in blue, new never used:

RpGofbRt.jpg?18WMJkLEt.jpg?1NsvsjbQt.jpg

Again I'm not sure what these are worth?

Edited by rcktpwrd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bfrd22 said:

PM sent on cmb24 and floods. 

Andy H

replied

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got some pictures of the Cosmic Color Controllers. I'm not sure if these are V1 or V2, is there any way to tell be looking at them?

BjHHH1Yt.jpgTjH8RdLt.jpgJvgKkgxt.jpg

And the light strings:

two (2) 50 count bullets VB3KDKTt.jpg

four (4) 50 count bulbs jBAUcfqt.jpgHbXwMs3t.jpgfJXA45dt.jpgJNmsvV8t.jpg

Each controller will come with two stings of lights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some more pics of the CTB16PCG3 controllers, these two are mounted to stands with removable legs and are about 30 inches tall:

zlBzFEMt.jpg   6f5iDODt.jpg  Nkx9eRot.jpg

The third controller is in a new style case and has no stand.

Edited by rcktpwrd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rcktpwrd said:

Here are some more pics of the CTB16PCG3 controllers, these two are mounted to stands with removable legs and are about 30 inches tall:

zlBzFEMt.jpg   6f5iDODt.jpg  Nkx9eRot.jpg

The third controller is in a new style case and has no stand.

contact me mid June if these are still available.  I can always use spares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, caniac said:

contact me mid June if these are still available.  I can always use spares.

okie dokie! B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rcktpwrd said:

I got some pictures of the Cosmic Color Controllers. I'm not sure if these are V1 or V2, is there any way to tell be looking at them?

BjHHH1Yt.jpgTjH8RdLt.jpgJvgKkgxt.jpg

And the light strings:

two (2) 50 count bullets VB3KDKTt.jpg

four (4) 50 count bulbs jBAUcfqt.jpgHbXwMs3t.jpgfJXA45dt.jpgJNmsvV8t.jpg

Each controller will come with two stings of lights. 

I just tested the three CCC's and they all work as do the six light strings. I tested them with the hardware utility, both dongles on all three units also work. In the hardware utility the controllers show up as 'CCB100 Ver 1.21'

I'm thinking $100 for one unit and two strings, plus shipping cost.

 

I also have a brand new in the box controller with two 50 count bullet strings.

XmlBvjft.jpg  tEM1heOt.jpg

Thinking $125 plus shipping for this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way to tell if it's version 1 or version 2 is if it has dip switches or not. Version 2 had dip switches, version 1 did not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on if my wife gets her 2nd retro payment due her in June {but could be August}, I could be very interest in all the CCB's that's for sale.   Looking to get some at some point.   If the retro check doesn't come and you still have them in August {the latest the retro check should be 8/1}, I'd take the entire lot if still available.   Need to know shipping charges to 32825.

Thanks.

Edited by Orville

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dannh said:

The way to tell if it's version 1 or version 2 is if it has dip switches or not. Version 2 had dip switches, version 1 did not.

Thanks for the info.  I will open them up and look at the boards...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Orville said:

Depending on if my wife gets her 2nd retro payment due her in June {but could be August}, I could be very interest in all the CCB's that's for sale.   Looking to get some at some point.   If the retro check doesn't come and you still have them in August {the latest the retro check should be 8/1}, I'd take the entire lot if still available.   Need to know shipping charges to 32825.

Thanks.

Sounds good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a what the CCC boards look like, this is the new one but the rest look the same,

NJSUuPEm.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2018 at 9:31 AM, dannh said:

The way to tell if it's version 1 or version 2 is if it has dip switches or not. Version 2 had dip switches, version 1 did not.

This is not entirely true.

The Dip Switches will tell you if this is a V1 PIXIE or V2 PIXIE based CCC - both of which are considered CCC2.

The easy way to know if you have a factory CCC1 or CCC2 is to look at the dangle connector.  If it has 4 pins/sockets, it is CCC1 (Original Cosmic Color devices were 5V).  If it has 3 pins/sockets, it is CCC2 (New Cosmic Color Devices are 12V).

The pic rcktp posted just above is a CCC1.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DevMike said:

This is not entirely true.

The Dip Switches will tell you if this is a V1 PIXIE or V2 PIXIE based CCC - both of which are considered CCC2.

The easy way to know if you have a factory CCC1 or CCC2 is to look at the dangle connector.  If it has 4 pins/sockets, it is CCC1 (Original Cosmic Color devices were 5V).  If it has 3 pins/sockets, it is CCC2 (New Cosmic Color Devices are 12V).

The pic rcktp posted just above is a CCC1.

 

Thank you for the info DevMike! :)

Yes the dangles for the light strings are four pin sockets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2018 at 10:20 AM, Orville said:

Depending on if my wife gets her 2nd retro payment due her in June {but could be August}, I could be very interest in all the CCB's that's for sale.   Looking to get some at some point.   If the retro check doesn't come and you still have them in August {the latest the retro check should be 8/1}, I'd take the entire lot if still available.   Need to know shipping charges to 32825.

Thanks.

I have a brand new set that I will just give you my friend.

PM me where you want it sent.

1 controller and 2 strands of lights, opened but never used.

That will at least give you something to practice so once you get the retro check.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 2:07 PM, dibblejr said:

I have a brand new set that I will just give you my friend.

PM me where you want it sent.

1 controller and 2 strands of lights, opened but never used.

That will at least give you something to practice so once you get the retro check.

JR

PM Sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2018 at 4:58 PM, rcktpwrd said:

Sounds good.

Well looks like 8/1 since it didn't arrive in June {was hoping!}.  Now do you have 3 or is that a total of 4 CCC controllers and matching RGB strands to each controller?  Re-reading your post, it looks like 4, originally I thought it was only 3.   Just need to know so the wife knows how much she's giving me to pay for these, that is, if still available in August.

Thanks!

Edited by Orville
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 9:25 AM, Orville said:

Well looks like 8/1 since it didn't arrive in June {was hoping!}.  Now do you have 3 or is that a total of 4 CCC controllers and matching RGB strands to each controller?  Re-reading your post, it looks like 4, originally I thought it was only 3.   Just need to know so the wife knows how much she's giving me to pay for these, that is, if still available in August.

Thanks!

Orville, I have 3 used CCC and 1 new CCC. Would be $425 plus shipping for all of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rcktpwrd said:

Orville, I have 3 used CCC and 1 new CCC. Would be $425 plus shipping for all of it.

That's what I thought and no problem.  Definitely will take them all once the 2nd check gets here.  We keep hoping it'll come earlier than August, like July with a wee bit of luck, but if not and you can hold them 'til August, you can consider them all sold.  Will take all the CCC devices for the $425.  Just need to know shipping cost to 32825 and then once I have the funds here for everything, get the payment off to you.

Edited by Orville
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×