Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Dont Stop the Rock singing faces

dibblejr

OMG! that is so nice it takes me back to skating rink days in 80's. that is so sweet, may I have a copy also? thank you.

angelat12368@gmail.com. I am a newbie this year I am going to try a Christmas show in my yard.  Thanks.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, wolf123 said:

OMG! that is so nice it takes me back to skating rink days in 80's. that is so sweet, may I have a copy also? thank you.

angelat12368@gmail.com. I am a newbie this year I am going to try a Christmas show in my yard.  Thanks.

Sent, enjoy

JR

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a video of your faces in action. Since I only have one face this year I had to overlap some of the voices. But I did a test run last night here is the results 

Took it last night on my cell phone it's not the greatest quality but just figured I would show you what your hard work accomplished mixed in with my RGB floods and tombstones. It definitely gave it that skating rink light show feel. Absolutely awesome job on the faces now I need to add 3 more next year LOL

Edited by GriswoldStyle

Could I get a copy. I remember skating to that song. Would love any other old school roller skating songs you have. Brings back lots of memories. Thanks sugarnspice10172@aol.com

On 5/16/2018 at 5:30 PM, dibblejr said:

Looks darn good to me. All that counts is that you and your family are happy with it. The audience is collateral. Not often I get to see that others are copy/ pasting my sequences properly or not. Great job.

JR

Awesome!!

45 minutes ago, sugarnspice10172@aol.com said:

Could I get a copy. I remember skating to that song. Would love any other old school roller skating songs you have. Brings back lots of memories. Thanks sugarnspice10172@aol.com

Sent, enjoy

JR

1 hour ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Here's a video of your faces in action. Since I only have one face this year I had to overlap some of the voices. But I did a test run last night here is the results 

Took it last night on my cell phone it's not the greatest quality but just figured I would show you what your hard work accomplished mixed in with my RGB floods and tombstones. It definitely gave it that skating rink light show feel. Absolutely awesome job on the faces now I need to add 3 more next year LOL

Thank you, always nice to see the faces in action.

Will be doing more once Christmas is running. Rocksberry Jam, The Show, The Roof is on FIre , LA Dream Team, Rappers Delight , Basket Ball to name a few. I have an Old School Rap CD that I will produce about 95% of the songs.

Next year you may as well pull out the skates.

The only thing missing is the mirror ball. I had 8 of them last year trying to get the "Shiny" effect for "Shiny". They didn't work. No matter how much light I put on them it was never right. They were on my front steps piled, tried hanging them first. Nothing worked.

JR

• The topic was locked