Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Dont Stop the Rock singing faces

dibblejr

Oldie but goodie, working on more of the old roller skating songs

info

Freestyle

Don't Stop the Rock

Album ~ Don't Stop the Rock Greatest Hits from Amazon ~ this is the 5:32.70 minute song

Music not included

As usual sellers do not ask. Also please do not share with other forum members. If anyone wants it they can reply within the thread.

* Note - the CCR tree, Matrix, LMS (house lights) will be added once they are completed. James will be working on them. I just wanted to get this out to the singing face members

***** Disclaimer

Unless you have set your singing face channel configuration to mine, you will have to copy paste from my sequence to your correct channels.

You also need the exact song from same album and run it through audacity. I will forward my word document instructions, if needed just ask.

Any questions feel free to pm me. As always if you find a mistake please let me know.

Enjoy

JR

Now you KNOWWWWW I'm waiting for this one like I have to use to wait at the front door to get in until the roller skating rink opened lol.

Any of the old style skating rink music songs that will work for Halloween add me to the list Pleaseeee lol. Maybe that's why my light shows always seem more of like a dance club or skating rink. I'm still stuck in those good old days LOL

Cybotron was popular back then too.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Edited by GriswoldStyle

22 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Now you KNOWWWWW I'm waiting for this one like I have to use to wait at the front door to get in until the roller skating rink opened lol.

Any of the old style skating rink music songs that will work for Halloween add me to the list Pleaseeee lol. Maybe that's why my light shows always seem more of like a dance club or skating rink. I'm still stuck in those good old days LOL

Cybotron was popular back then too.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

You've got mail. Normally I make the sequences as close to the actual group parts as possible, however in this case I just have them all singing. I think it will look cool for 18 singers to sing this at Halloween. The entire yard will be flashing.

I found an old "skating music CD" online. 

Enjoy

JR

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, james morris said:

Just finished lms  part now pixel matrix

We on a roll my friend.

JR

51 minutes ago, james morris said:

Lms would be much appreciated I've been using your tombstones to configure mine. Then just converting things over to RGB and adding the background effects off of that.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

You've got mail. Normally I make the sequences as close to the actual group parts as possible, however in this case I just have them all singing. I think it will look cool for 18 singers to sing this at Halloween. The entire yard will be flashing.

I found an old "skating music CD" online. 

Enjoy

JR

Thank you so much sir I can't wait to show this one off LOL I already have visions for some of the background effects. Although a lot of people will say my light show is really Blinky, people that come here really like that and always compliment it. My slower songs are normally all lights on but my faster songs tend to be what I would consider a DJ style epileptic seizure light show lol.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

Ahh brings me to Xanadu!  Cheesy movie but I liked it!

Would like this one as well.

cswisher@kmwperformance.com

17 minutes ago, BluMan said:

Ahh brings me to Xanadu!  Cheesy movie but I liked it!

Would like this one as well.

Sent, enjoy

JR

1 hour ago, racerc20 said:

Thanks Jr Please share with me.

Carl

racerc20@gmail.com

Carl- any time. You have mail.

Enjoy

JR

On 5/13/2018 at 8:12 AM, james morris said:

Would like the pixel and matrix to go along with the singing faces.  Thanks!

Love this song. I have been working on it for 2 days now and not really been in the forums much thanks to a lovely cold. But when I have spare time I've been trying to perfect the RGB in this sequence you sent me. This is one of those songs I don't mind listening to a hundred times to get it right. Thanks again for sharing. If I can ever get the RGB the way I want it I will send you a preview.

So this is what you have inspired.... An old skating rink style light show lol. It's nothing as good as what you guys do but this is my first year with RGB floods and nodes. Yes it's Blinky but that's the point LOL. Even going to utilize the spiral trees for Halloween lol

Edited by GriswoldStyle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GriswoldStyle said:

So this is what you have inspired.... An old skating rink style light show lol. It's nothing as good as what you guys do but this is my first year with RGB floods and nodes. Yes it's Blinky but that's the point LOL. Even going to utilize the spiral trees for Halloween lol

Looks darn good to me. All that counts is that you and your family are happy with it. The audience is collateral. Not often I get to see that others are copy/ pasting my sequences properly or not. Great job.

JR

3 minutes ago, anthonyrusso3 said:

Would love a copy also

Anthonyrusso131@verizon.net and

Sent, enjoy

JR