Light-O-Rama Forums

Weird Science Lms Faces Pixel Matrix

james morris

Could I get a copy to please? I was just about to start on this one and it will save me some time!

bezerkr00@gmail.com

Thanks!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• dibblejr

• Getting Started

• Mister

• 1 month later...

@ SheCreature

You haven't been on in a while. Almost anything you see from James is my face production. With the exception of the older songs but little by little we are weeding them out.

Just to let you know I made a channel setup change around April. I think I forgot to mention that a few days ago when I shared another one with you.

If you have questions shoot me a message, but I think you have or can figure it out. Channels 1-4 are the standard. channels 5-8 you have to paste individually into your correct channels "O", "E, Vowel", Mid lip and Bottom Lip just pay close attention.

JR

1 minute ago, Getting Started said:

Could I get a copy? I have four of the standard 7 channel pumpkin faces 

Actually standard faces are 8 channels 1-Outline, 2- Eyes Open, 3-Eyes Closed, 4- Top Lip, 5 -lower lip 6- bottom lip, 7-O mouth, 8 Mid Mouth

All of James are the standard 8 channels but mainly with my channel config so you need to adjust channels 5-8

Just giving you some clarification

James shares all of my face sequences. If you have questions feel free to ask me.

JR

11 minutes ago, Getting Started said:

I have the wire frames so no out line that’s why I’m only 7 channels

P;ease provide your email. I imagine James will send early tomorrow. I will also send you my word doc on how to use my face sequences with the standard config. It sounds like for you my channel 2,3 and 4 will be the same. You will have to copy my 5-8 into your corresponding channels 

My 5 to your 8

My 6 to your 7

My 7 to your 5

My 8 to your 6

If you follow that and the direction in the word doc you will be gtg.

JR

17 minutes ago, Getting Started said:

Thanks!!  my Email Larry4536@yahoo.com. Sounds like that will workout great with some cutting and pasteing 

I sent you the word doc. Will give JAmes a chance to share the files since he has them all packaged up.

JR