Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie firmware v1.03

Gary Levelius

Just received my CCR-II ribbons with the Pixie2D controller and noticed it has the newest v1.03 firmware. The books with the kit included setup for the other Pixie controllers as well, so I know the firmware for them must be the same but I can find no newer version of firmware for them. I've got several Pixie-4 controllers and a Pixie-8 still with the beta software from last summer that I'd like to put the latest official version on but am unable to. Can anyone answer WHEN the v1.03 will be on the website firmware support page??

-Gary-

Not until we have some additional code in S4 to support it (and some additional new features)

Then I guess I'll have to stick with the beta version on the Pixie 4's but hope it's done soon as I WILL NOT run beta software for a show (for obvious reasons)

-Gary- (who, by the way, helped with the beta)

If you open a ticket and ask for it, they'll send you the firmware file. I did the same for my Pixie 4D that I purchased last year. You'll have to use S5 to take advantage of the standalone feature. It doesn't work properly in S4

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rcoaster said:

If you open a ticket and ask for it, they'll send you the firmware file. I did the same for my Pixie 4D that I purchased last year. You'll have to use S5 to take advantage of the standalone feature. It doesn't work properly in S4

I may do that or I'll just wait for it to be released as Mike said. I don't use stand alone on the Pixie's so that part doesn't bother me. In truth, the beta works just fine for what I do :) I just wanted to stir things up a little and give Mike something to respond to :)

-Gary-

• The topic was locked