Light-O-Rama Forums

Best way to ship controllers

tonyski

Hi Everyone. Hope all is well in the off season!

Like so many, I am increasing the number of RGB Props and have some extra 1602W controllers that I will be selling soon.

Just curious to know if anyone has found a reasonably inexpensive way to ship them. They are quite sturdy, and don't need too much padding, but the things are just heavy!

I will probably have 15 or so to sell in a few weeks and would like to have a plan before I sell them.

One option for me (being a Delta Air Lines employee) is using the discount that I get with Delta Cargo. But that would require the buyer to pick them up at an airport. 

Any super secret discounts out there with UPS, FEDEX, or God forbid, the USPS?

I welcome your replies and I'll sell you all at Expo!

Thanks

Tony

USPS Flat rate boxes are a bargain. Just remember, the insurance is minimal (does not include the postage).

UPS includes the first $100 free. Can't remember FEDEX Express (different from FEDEX Ground)

What ever you do, do NOT use The UPS Store.  They are a rip off!  If you use UPS go to them direct.

Thank to everyone so far. 

Do any of you know what size box LOR uses when they ship their 1602 controllers? I want to protect them but I have been guilty of overpackaging  in the past. The cost of all the packaging material adds up so I don’t want to overdo it either. 

Good morning, it has a show director and two controllers that can sell me, what is the value and I send to New York thanks, my email is jhzabaleta@misena.edu.co , How is the pm system to use it?

• The topic was locked