Light-O-Rama Forums

Going prices for Controllers

Archer

I'm going to sell my controllers (30) and wondering what the going prices are for the various versions?

If you want them to sell quick I would say the average depending on version and condition would be $100-$150. The lower end for V1 and the upper end for V3.

7 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

If you want them to sell quick I would say the average depending on version and condition would be $100-$150. The lower end for V1 and the upper end for V3.

Sounds about right for the prices. 

1 minute ago, prevue12 said:

Sounds about right for the prices. 

Yes, once you start hitting the $180 mark then you are talking about LOR sales prices new with a one year warranty which they offer twice a year. You may be able to sell used at $180 once the Holiday season is close, there are no more sales and someone is desperate for a last minute controller.

4 minutes ago, Archer said:

Thanks....is Ebay a good option?

Ebay is always an option but I trust sellers in here more then I do on Ebay.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Ebay is always an option but I trust sellers in here more then I do on Ebay.

This is true, plus you pay ebay fees, 

Now if priced according they will sell pretty fast on here

OK...consider them posted on here. I'll list how many of each tomorrow or Wednesday. V1...... $100, V2...... $125, V3.......$150

I think $100-125 is nreasonable.  At $150, I would would just prefer to get new ones off of LOR sales and get a full warrenty.  2nd hand exquipment, no matter how new, isn't cover by "transferable" warrenties.

I will start with the V-1s for $100 and see how they go but first I have to find out how many of each that I have.

15 hours ago, Mr Grunts said:

This is true, plus you pay ebay fees, 

Now if priced according they will sell pretty fast on here

I think you mean the seller pays eBay fees.  Fortunately out of over 250 buys and sells on ebay, I never had trouble.  For me the fast sales and protection is worth the fee.

4 hours ago, Richard Hamilton said:

I think you mean the seller pays eBay fees.  Fortunately out of over 250 buys and sells on ebay, I never had trouble.  For me the fast sales and protection is worth the fee.

Yep, me too. I agree.

I have 40 but selling 24 at the moment. Keep in touch if your still looking after I get organized we may do business.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked