Light-O-Rama Forums

Wanted Dead Or Alive Faces Pixel Matrix

james morris

Hey James,

I would love to check out one of these pixel matrix faces you have done.. 

please send my way... ewschulz@gmail.com

thank you in advance

James - Please forward...some Bon Jovi would be great!  Thanks  Joe

jsheehan3@att.net

5 hours ago, james morris said:

Sent the faces are JR setup

awesome, thank you.. i was misunderstanding the posts.. lol.. I kept thinking you were doing matrix faces..

still needed this one in the setup as sent.. Thank you!!

3 hours ago, doubledrop said:

awesome, thank you.. i was misunderstanding the posts.. lol.. I kept thinking you were doing matrix faces..

still needed this one in the setup as sent.. Thank you!!

Whitebuck worked on that project last fall for us but we had to break for the holidays. Don't know when we will pick it back up since we are sequence mode again.

JR

57 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Whitebuck worked on that project last fall for us but we had to break for the holidays. Don't know when we will pick it back up since we are sequence mode again.

JR

I have been trying to decide if made sense to move to a matrix for faces.. but the ones I have seen I still like the standard LOR channel faces to this point.. but definitely interested in seeing what everyone comes up with..

4 minutes ago, doubledrop said:

I have been trying to decide if made sense to move to a matrix for faces.. but the ones I have seen I still like the standard LOR channel faces to this point.. but definitely interested in seeing what everyone comes up with..

It will be nice once we get it all figured out. The P10 folks at xlights have it down, I'm just not adding any more props for a while. I have so many coroplast faces and I like them too.

Not broke so not gonna fix it.

I have 2 more singing props I don't have but will be getting them someday.

JR

3 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

It will be nice once we get it all figured out. The P10 folks at xlights have it down, I'm just not adding any more props for a while. I have so many coroplast faces and I like them too.

Not broke so not gonna fix it.

I have 2 more singing props I don't have but will be getting them someday.

JR

agreed.. I have created all my coroplast faces.. and want to create a drummer to replace one of them but with my clown face i created.. then a guitarist that will do a little head banging like slayerbobs snowman on youtube... i do faces only for halloween at this point.. the P10 matrix I think will be my next prop.. probably next year

10 hours ago, doubledrop said:

agreed.. I have created all my coroplast faces.. and want to create a drummer to replace one of them but with my clown face i created.. then a guitarist that will do a little head banging like slayerbobs snowman on youtube... i do faces only for halloween at this point.. the P10 matrix I think will be my next prop.. probably next year

I think the drummer and guitar guy easier to buy. The drummer on HC has around 3000 light according to JAmes. 

JR

Just now, dibblejr said:

I think the drummer and guitar guy easier to buy. The drummer on HC has around 3000 light according to JAmes. 

JR

i have seen those, but i dont want that skeleton for everything.. I like mine to be a little diff.. one of my faces i made like the punkins.. without the outline.. the others were ones i just created..

I am redoing all my faces this year.. so figured now is the time.. lol

here is what I have i used thru last year.. the one on right is actually a tree I createhalloween2016.png.2f825772cc2cc446f8f6ad9e1e1d5568.pngd from coroplast 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2018 at 2:42 PM, james morris said:

If wanted let me know

James,

Can you please send me a copy? 

chaospuptemp-lor@yahoo.com

Many Thanks,

Joe

Would like this too please. By Jr face you mean the open mouth pumpkin?

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com