Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale

Markonium1994

Hey Folks,

I am selling my gear.  It's really been a blast doing this the past 7 years but I have too many 'irons' in the fire right now to continue.  Maybe in another decade I can pick this back up.

Here is a list of what I have to sell.  

8 Wreaths – Smart RGB’s (7 Medium – 50 Nodes, 1 Large – 100 Nodes) – Selling for $250 - Paid $550

4 Smart RGB Arches - Selling for $100 - Paid $300

4 Smart RGB Candy Canes – Holiday Coro –Selling for $150 - Paid $325

4 Smart RGB Snow Flakes  (100 Nodes each) – Holiday Coro -  Selling for $150 - Paid $300

4  100 Smart RGB Roofline Lights with Controllers– These are Light-O-Rama -  Selling for $300 - Paid $920

12 Luminaries –Each one has it’s own controller – Holiday Coro – Selling for $100 - Paid $275

20 -  50 Smart RGB Strip Lights (5 meters in length each)– with light diffusers – Holiday Coro – Selling for $400 - Paid $1000 

2 – 16 Channel Pixlite Controllers with Weatherproof case, power supply and quick connect cables. Selling for $300 - Paid $625

3 – 4 channel Pixlite Controllers with weatherproof case, power supply and quick connect pig tails.  Selling for $250 - Paid $500

2 –LOR 16 Channel Controller – Selling for $275 - Paid $615

20 strands of 100 Red LED lights, 20 strands of 100 Green LED lights, 20 strands of 100 Blue LED lights.  Selling for $200 - Paid $425

Sequences purchased from Wow Lights & Holiday Coro – Selling for $200 - Paid $700

My email address is markclements@mac.com

If you want all of it, shoot me an offer and we'll go from there.

Mark

Edited by Markonium1994

Nevermind. If I have to work for it, then I'll pass. But I think it would help your sale and others would appreciate seeing what you have without having to provide personal info.

Good luck.

The going price for new items is used as a gauge, not what you paid for them.   A brand new 16 channel is $190 this week.   What are the ages of the items and are they in perfect condition?  

And the sequences you purchased are not meant for reselling. They were licensed to you & yours for private use. Not cool. 

• The topic was locked