Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers for sale

minkhill

Well have no takers on the controllers as a group so I will split them up. All have been tested and will test before boxing them up for shipping. I have 1-G1  2-G2 and 4-G3 for sale offering as a lot for 825.00 plus shipping or break them up and  will take $90. for g1  and 125.00 for G2 and 145.00 for G3. all plus shipping. all have been purchased from LOR and all I did was hooked the wires up never repair controllers I send them to LOR to go over and repair. I am selling them because I am now 100% pixels and planned on keeping this 7 out of the original 12 I owned to do sons house but after this last year figured out I'm  not as young as I use to be and will be lucky to do my own house. I have attached picture of one of each generation controller can email or text  pictures of all of the controllers if needed.  

#2 G-2.jpg

#3 G-3.jpg

#7 G-1.jpg

49 minutes ago, ericm said:

Pictures not working.

can you not see them? I logged off and viewed them as a guest.

I suspect that the location where you posted the photos is not public.  You can see them, but no one else can.  Has nothing to do with logging onto the LOR forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Oops wrong post. Edited to reflect my mixup. Sorry Please disregard. Couldn't figure out how to delete my reply.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

• The topic was locked