• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• james morris

• jerry72

• anthonyrusso3

10 hours ago, jerry72 said:

Did you do this one last year Dib? I have a version of this, thought it  was yours but did not see it in the dropbox folder. WOnder who i got it from if no you?

Not sure but if you want James can send mine

I didn’t forget your request.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

On 3/30/2018 at 5:37 PM, BluMan said:

I don't think I can lock you guys down on a certain genre of music you like.  Would like a copy as well

cswisher@kmwperformance.com

We pretty much cover all genres but really enjoy stuff that nobody else will sequence or thought about.

Got an interesting one pm one of us or both of us.

Halloween at this point.

JR

I will hit up James and see if yours is better. I know i downloaded mine from someone but it is only one face.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:08 PM, jerry72 said:

I will hit up James and see if yours is better. I know i downloaded mine from someone but it is only one face.

Jerry ~ sent to your usual email

JR

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Jerry ~ sent to your usual email

JR

Looks good, better then the one i have, i know this year for halloween i need to add some Matrix sequences.

5 hours ago, jerry72 said:

Looks good, better then the one i have, i know this year for halloween i need to add some Matrix sequences.

James has all of the matrix, ccr trees and house outline, Don creates the circle sequences . 

Glad you like it.

i didn’t forget your request just working on Halloween now.

JR

On 4/5/2018 at 4:23 AM, james morris said:

I have the matrix for it 24 string

When you say 24 string, does that mean 24x24 pixels?  I am learning this stuff and not sure.  I plan on building a matrix using P10 panels from what I can tell so far and I would have 128h x 224w if I use an area of 4' x 7' that I have to use.  Not positive if I should tweak those measurements for any reason but that is what I plan on at present.  Just wasn't sure what it means when you say you have the matrix for 24 strings.

2 hours ago, MGoBlue102 said:

When you say 24 string, does that mean 24x24 pixels?  I am learning this stuff and not sure.  I plan on building a matrix using P10 panels from what I can tell so far and I would have 128h x 224w if I use an area of 4' x 7' that I have to use.  Not positive if I should tweak those measurements for any reason but that is what I plan on at present.  Just wasn't sure what it means when you say you have the matrix for 24 strings.

When James us share our matrix sequences we are talking 24 X 50 pixels.

Ours are 24X50 pixel nodes. We are not using P10 panels yet. Possibly in the future but probably not in 2018.

Hope this helps. There is a thread that discusses P10 panels K6CCC and a few others are discussing. You may want to check that thread out if you are thinking about P10.

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh I would love this one too if you are willing to send it. Looking for anything Halloweenish. \\ I'm doing a month long light show for Halloween

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
18 minutes ago, giga01452 said:

Hello- might I get a copy please?

TY

Will need your email, I cant remember it if I have shared with you before. It takes a few times before I actually remember.

JR