Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Sharing ~ Living Dead Girl ~ Rob Zombi singing faces

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Jerry ~ sent to your usual email

JR

Looks good, better then the one i have, i know this year for halloween i need to add some Matrix sequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jerry72 said:

Looks good, better then the one i have, i know this year for halloween i need to add some Matrix sequences.

James has all of the matrix, ccr trees and house outline, Don creates the circle sequences . 

Glad you like it.

i didn’t forget your request just working on Halloween now.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like to ksee the matrix James if i could please. Thank you.

bowhunter3125@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks very good James, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2018 at 4:23 AM, james morris said:

I have the matrix for it 24 string

When you say 24 string, does that mean 24x24 pixels?  I am learning this stuff and not sure.  I plan on building a matrix using P10 panels from what I can tell so far and I would have 128h x 224w if I use an area of 4' x 7' that I have to use.  Not positive if I should tweak those measurements for any reason but that is what I plan on at present.  Just wasn't sure what it means when you say you have the matrix for 24 strings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MGoBlue102 said:

When you say 24 string, does that mean 24x24 pixels?  I am learning this stuff and not sure.  I plan on building a matrix using P10 panels from what I can tell so far and I would have 128h x 224w if I use an area of 4' x 7' that I have to use.  Not positive if I should tweak those measurements for any reason but that is what I plan on at present.  Just wasn't sure what it means when you say you have the matrix for 24 strings.

When James us share our matrix sequences we are talking 24 X 50 pixels.

Ours are 24X50 pixel nodes. We are not using P10 panels yet. Possibly in the future but probably not in 2018.

Hope this helps. There is a thread that discusses P10 panels K6CCC and a few others are discussing. You may want to check that thread out if you are thinking about P10.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhh I would love this one too if you are willing to send it. Looking for anything Halloweenish. \\ I'm doing a month long light show for Halloween

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love a copy, Thanks Rodney.             send to rdlee64@comcast.net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, giga01452 said:

Hello- might I get a copy please?

TY

Will need your email, I cant remember it if I have shared with you before. It takes a few times before I actually remember.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello- might I get a copy please?  Sorry here is my email  1strespit@gmail.com

TY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, giga01452 said:

Hello- might I get a copy please?  Sorry here is my email  1strespit@gmail.com

TY

You have mail

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I asked before, but it seems I never received it the first time. May I have another try.

 

sarenblack@comcast.net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, eventhorizon rob said:

I know I asked before, but it seems I never received it the first time. May I have another try.

 

sarenblack@comcast.net

Sent, let me know if you receive it

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May I have a copy, please?

larry_n_t@yahoo.com

Thanks

Edited by s1lv3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, s1lv3r said:

May I have a copy, please?

larry_n_t@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sent, enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sent, enjoy

JR

Thank you, sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey guys you don't by any chance have this for LED string lights would you ?I am still scared to make the change to pixels,matrix's and all that fun stuff lol

if you do my e-mail is 

aiellochris81@gmail.com

 

Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bostonchris81 said:

hey guys you don't by any chance have this for LED string lights would you ?I am still scared to make the change to pixels,matrix's and all that fun stuff lol

if you do my e-mail is 

aiellochris81@gmail.com

 

Thanks!!

I believe James did the house and other outside lights as well. If he doesn't chime in here I will check it out and send you the LMS along with the faces. Hopefully this week I will start unpacking the Halloween barn and get those pvc frames out. Prob have to do it in between rain events. It just started pouring here.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I believe James did the house and other outside lights as well. If he doesn't chime in here I will check it out and send you the LMS along with the faces. Hopefully this week I will start unpacking the Halloween barn and get those pvc frames out. Prob have to do it in between rain events. It just started pouring here.

JR

Ok sounds great JR thank again for your help ! Yeah looks to be rain most of this week for me too ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...