Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
dibblejr

Now Sharing - Avenged Sevenfold ~ Nightmare ~ singing faces ~ Clean

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Fat.Roger said:

Could I get a copy please and thank you

Need your email address. 

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could i get a copy please. Thank you for sharing - matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

(entering year 3 of the light show...  kurdzielslightshow.wixsite.com/mysite )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pb9630 said:

Could i get a copy please. Thank you for sharing - matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

(entering year 3 of the light show...  kurdzielslightshow.wixsite.com/mysite )

Sent, enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can i have a copy as well please?

trey.bowman1@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can I get a copy of this please?

rphelps68@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rphelps68 said:

can I get a copy of this please?

rphelps68@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Private Use Only

Sent

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

May I please have a copy?

rphelps68@yahoo.com

thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I have a copy please.

sevierholidays@gmail.com

Thanks

mark 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, markwalborn said:

Can I have a copy please.

sevierholidays@gmail.com

Thanks

mark 

Sent with instructions.

Private use only

Thank you for understanding.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:24 PM, rphelps68 said:

May I please have a copy?

rphelps68@yahoo.com

thank you.

Sent with instructions.

Private use only

Thank you for understanding.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I please get a copy of this Thank You

koelstolp@hotmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, clarkgris said:

Could I please get a copy of this Thank You

koelstolp@hotmail.com

Sent

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a copy if still giving, my computer crashed last year and I lost everything I had so I apricate any help thank you, blee626@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 1:29 AM, blee626 said:

I would like a copy if still giving, my computer crashed last year and I lost everything I had so I apricate any help thank you, blee626@yahoo.com

Sent

Private use only

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Twilkerson said:

could i have a copy

Thomas.wilkerson13@gmail.com

Sent

Private use only

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PappaLos said:

I love this song! 

Can I have copy please??

pappag05@hotmail.com 

Sent with instructions

Please, private use only

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bobothegreat said:

May i also get a copy of this one?

Thank you!!

Need email address. NM found it in another request but please provide email address in each request. We do not have enough time to search for email info.

Thanks

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bobothegreat said:

May i also get a copy of this one?

Thank you!!

Sent

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...