Light-O-Rama Forums

FS - Older Light O Rama Hardware

jerryg

Hello all,

I was able to buy a full Christmas lighting collection from an estate this past weekend.  There were lots of items in this lot.  I have went through a good portion of it and pulled items that I know I wont use,  a lot was non LOR but some is.  So far the two LOR pieces are as follows with the price I am looking to get.  Only additional cost will be shipping via USPS flat rate and paypal fees.  PM me if interested and I will get you a total for one or both the items.

Light-O-Rama USB485 / Converter $25.00 Untested ( is labeled USB485B and to the right its states "With Voltage BOOSTER" )

Light-O-Rama Mini Director with MP3 Player $25.00 Untested

On 3/21/2018 at 10:29 AM, jerryg said:

Hello all,

I was able to buy a full Christmas lighting collection from an estate this past weekend.  There were lots of items in this lot.  I have went through a good portion of it and pulled items that I know I wont use,  a lot was non LOR but some is.  So far the two LOR pieces are as follows with the price I am looking to get.  Only additional cost will be shipping via USPS flat rate and paypal fees.  PM me if interested and I will get you a total for one or both the items.

Light-O-Rama USB485 / Converter $25.00 Untested ( is labeled USB485B and to the right its states "With Voltage BOOSTER" )

Light-O-Rama Mini Director with MP3 Player $25.00 Untested

Mini Director has sold.

• 4 weeks later...

My name is Jairo Zabaleta, my email is jhzabaleta@misena.edu.co, I am new to these projects, I am in Colombia but a friend is in New York in case of a purchase, I need a controller and what else can you offer me?

• The topic was locked