Light-O-Rama Forums

So I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question or not... But here it goes anyway...

I'm starting to get slightly frustrated at S5 (and it's probably my fault!) So, in S5 when you have a sequence open on the left side of the screen is all of your props. I have drug all of the props into the order that I want them to appear (to make programming a little easier.) Once I got them all in the right order I "saved the view." But it only seems to save the view for that one sequence. Like,  when I open a different sequence or start a new sequence the view re-sets to match the previewer I'm guessing? 

So my question is how can I/can I get that saved view to open on other sequences?? 

(I sure hope that made sense...) :unsure:

Do an export of the newly update prop arrangement (channel config) then import to all the other sequences.

At least that was still the option in S4.

Edited by Santas Helper

I've tried that... But it just keeps resetting the "view." :unsure:

This is what I am trying to get to stay rearranged on all the sequences...

view.png.fb1b61907c431393927b69f9d811f52d.png

(Hope the picture helps explain what I am trying to do!) 

Edited by DisneyMatt10

Sequence > Grid Configuration > Export from one sequence, then Sequence > Grid Configuration > Import on the other should do it. If it isn't working like you expect, could you provide some more detail on the results you are seeing?

Matt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MattBrown said:

Sequence > Grid Configuration > Export from one sequence, then Sequence > Grid Configuration > Import on the other should do it. If it isn't working like you expect, could you provide some more detail on the results you are seeing?

Matt

That did it!! :) I had no idea about the grid configuration thing.

Thank you!! :)