Light-O-Rama Forums

ShowTime Central Starter Kit for Sale

Steve398

I was buying controllers on eBay and bought this because the price was right. Since then I started working with pixels and found I don't need as many controllers as I bought, and never was going to use the mini director or FM transmitter anyway (I had always intended to sell it). If I can get my money back out of it I will sell it. This is BRAND NEW, it has never been used in a show, it was only mounted to the wall and connected to my LOR network to verify it worked. The previous owner stated he got it as a gift (he is a party DJ) but never used it.

It comes with:

• ShowTime Central with miniDirector and FM Transmitter (+ accessories)
  • USB 485 Adapter and USB filtered cable, and driver disk
  • (1) CTB16PC - ReadyToGo 30 Amp 16 channel light controller, Gen3 with hw v1.09
  • USB Card Reader and (blank) 8GB SD Card
  • Manuals and instructions from LOR

I do NOT have a CAT5 cable or software to go with it, I already had those and wasn't concerned that they were not included when I bought it.

I'm asking $425 for everything listed above, plus $25 shipping. This is what I paid for it, so if you don't like the price I will hang onto it until it gets closer to Christmas, or resell it on eBay in a few months. The LOR website lists this for $569.95, so I think this is a fair price since if you are on this site you likely already have your own software. Payable to my PayPal account only, sorry no checks.

I do have 1 more CTB16PC controller I am willing to sell if you want / need 2 of them. I'll take $195 for it. Also Gen3 w/hw v1.09
I'll pay the added shipping cost if you want the second controller.

I'll discuss selling the other controller separately / later (in another listing) if it does not get sold with this package.

PM me with your contact info if you are interested. The units in the picture are the exact units I am selling.

STC_Package.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yes, it is still for sale. But I am away from home (working) until May 4. I'll contact you when I am home again if you are still interested.

My name is Jairo Zabaleta, , my email is jhzabaleta@misena.edu.co, I am new to these projects, I am in Colombia but a friend is in New York in case of purchase, I am interested in doing a project for my home with business projection this is what I need to start the assembly, Please, I need your help, I hope your communication on May 4 thanks Jairo ¿I buy the equipment or the controller¿ What do you advise me

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jairo zabaleta said:

good morning, I'm waiting for your pm to get in touch thank you Jairo

PM Sent

Steve, I have a relative in new york, I am a beginner but I want to have a LOR, I will send a contact number but I need you to help me in a rebate, my economic means are not very broad

• The topic was locked