Light-O-Rama Forums

Music sequence - No One Lives Forever

Tom L.

I'm working on my first halloween display. I'm working on the song "No one lives forever" by Oingo Boingo group. I'm having a problem with the moving mouth of a character I'm working on. Does anyone have a sequence for this song.

I've seen the following site which is great:

Any help would be appreciated - I have 32 Channels - Thank you

Tom L.

Attached files 154986=8935-Animated-Wow-32.GIF

I messaged kumbaric back in mid June asking if he would share the sequence and did not get a response. I did not want to push as I know some don't like to give their work away. If you get a response, please let me know.

Wow! He did a great job on the mouths of those pumpkins! I'm like you, I'm having a devil of a time synching the mouths of my characters. And I'm using a simple mouth open mouth closed pattern!

I know what you mean. I'm working on a small segment at a time with 5 mouth segments. I hope it works out. If it does I'll share it with those who wish it.

I went to your website, I like it very much. The songs were in keeping with your yard displays. I liked the yard diagram for this years decorations. Keep up the great job.

Tom L.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mike, I created the both Logo's myself with a graphic program and saved as an animated GIF file.

Tom,

Good job on the sequence. I was actually working on the same sequence a few month ago because I wanted to do something similar. I haven't gotten very far with it due to time restraints. Did you edit the song any? I put the version of the song I have in with your sequence and it is not even close to being matched. I appears my version has a longer intro. From which album did you get the song from?

Thanks for any help and thanks for sharing your work!

Glenn, I believe that the song "No one lives forever" by Oingo Boingo is from the Album "Dead mans party" It was downloaded from ITunes. I then used Audacity to convert to 128 bit. I did not cut any part out of the song.

You might need to move the sequence if it does not match within your sequence.

Best of Luck, Tom L.