Light-O-Rama Summer Sale Announcement! Read more... ×
Light-O-Rama Forums
aidancar

Superstar Visualization

I just downloaded S5 yesterday to begin to get a feel for it- one thing that I cannot seem to figure out deals with the new previews. I just made a brand new preview for my whole display using the sequencer. I now want to get that preview into superstar to put a morph across all the elements of my display (pixels and non-pixels). It appears I can only import my old visualizer files into superstar though. I tried right clicking on a pixel row in the grid to import a superstar effect but that only seems to work for one element at a time (such as my upper roof line) and it only works for RGB elements. I also tried creating a group with everything in it but I don't get the option to import a superstar effect. Anybody know what I am doing wrong? I just want to get my new preview to show up in superstar.

I just created a group called superstar. When I right click on the motion effect row for that group I get the option to insert superstar effect, 5th option from the top.

Thanks, just got that to work! Now it's displaying an error about the width of my visualization? I didn't remember seeing any dimensional settings when creating the preview.image.thumb.png.c9498c97f27108a299222a12af6ee119.png

When you created the group, under arrangement I used preview. Which one did you choose?

I used the preview as well with "High Res" option selected. I just switched it to "Low Res" and that solved the problem. I suppose i'll have to find the threshold between the two of them that gives the most detection lines without exceeding the limit. Thanks for the help, I had completely forgotten about that.