Light-O-Rama Forums

32 channel Halloween

don mcabee

Im thinking on doing a Halloween show this year and was hoping someone would share a few sequences for me to play around with, thriller, witch doctor etc. 

melissamcabee5@gmail.com

I have a very basic 32 channel Thriller sequence.  I used it for my light tunnel a couple of years ago.  I took PVC and made a walkway over my sidewalk all the way up to the front porch and used lights as in a "chaser" sequence.  The sequence also has 8 flood lights that I had mounted on the porch in it.

I can send it for you to look at.  Again, very basic.

On 3/4/2018 at 8:53 AM, don mcabee said:

Im thinking on doing a Halloween show this year and was hoping someone would share a few sequences for me to play around with, thriller, witch doctor etc. 

melissamcabee5@gmail.com

what does your setup look like? (props, etc.)

6 hours ago, caniac said:

what does your setup look like? (props, etc.)

right now my rough draft will be something like 16 walkway pumpkins, and random red, purple, amber, and green light strands around hedges and tombstones. I display 14 life sized zombie props every year and hope to get two different type displays to "mesh" without one out shining the other

• 4 months later...
On 3/4/2018 at 11:44 AM, BluMan said:

I have a very basic 32 channel Thriller sequence.  I used it for my light tunnel a couple of years ago.  I took PVC and made a walkway over my sidewalk all the way up to the front porch and used lights as in a "chaser" sequence.  The sequence also has 8 flood lights that I had mounted on the porch in it.

I can send it for you to look at.  Again, very basic.

Could you share with me too?  Looking for same thing, just nets on bushes, floods & led tombstones. Still trying to figure out this sequencing thing. IT help to look at what others have done.  tharkun@bellsouth.net

Just do a search my name James Morris just dont use my faces all my sequences that are pixel and matrix I have for regular led just say in the post you dont have pixel sent you one to see

20 hours ago, Tharkun said:

Could you share with me too?  Looking for same thing, just nets on bushes, floods & led tombstones. Still trying to figure out this sequencing thing. IT help to look at what others have done.  tharkun@bellsouth.net

Sent it to you anyways...like I said, it works great for my setup at the time, but it's very basic.  but it did do 3200 lights and 4 flood lights...people liked it.  A few danced...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there. May I get another copy? I seem to have lost about half of my stuff during the move. Funny I did a 1250 mile move in 2016 and all was groovy. Did a second move across town and half my stuff vanished. LOL Oh well such goes one of the mysteries of life. 

1strespit@gmail.com

Thank you.