Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Singing Faces

Mr. Holiday

Anyone have some Halloween singing faces sequences they would like to share ( Thriller, Monster Mash, This is Halloween, etc.)

Please and thank you LIMBE18@GMAIL.COM

8 minutes ago, Mr. Holiday said:

Anyone have some Halloween singing faces sequences they would like to share ( Thriller, Monster Mash, This is Halloween, etc.)

Please and thank you LIMBE18@GMAIL.COM

Check your  email 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm more of a Halloween guy but my Christmas display is alot bigger lol. I was wondering if anyone has the I want Candy sequence with singing faces. Than You in Advance

LIMBE18@GMAIL.COM

• 1 month later...

I’m looking for thriller singing faces if anyone could please share. Also looking for fireball doesn’t have to be singing faces just would like a sequence. Thanks

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

2 hours ago, Jetmech4aa said:

I’m looking for thriller singing faces if anyone could please share. Also looking for fireball doesn’t have to be singing faces just would like a sequence. Thanks

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

Search for my "Now Sharing Thriller" and I will send to you

JR

Hello Bill,  

Would it be possible to get a copy of the Halloween singing monster sequences also?  

Also, do you have or do you know anyone that have visualizations for the singing monster faces?

jdpugliese@verizon.net

Thanks

1 hour ago, Jim P. said:

Hello Bill,  

Would it be possible to get a copy of the Halloween singing monster sequences also?  

Also, do you have or do you know anyone that have visualizations for the singing monster faces?

jdpugliese@verizon.net

Thanks

You need to search in the sequence sharing threads, reply within them for the ones you want. As far as the vis files. I use my trees for everything in vis. Its all the same movements. Since I sequence the faces I hardly ever use vis, I use the animator built within SE under "view" "animation".

Look for myself, James Morris, Bill  and there are a few others as well.

JR

9 hours ago, Jim P. said:

Hello Bill,  

jdpugliese@verizon.net

Thanks

Check your email 

8 hours ago, dibblejr said:

You need to search in the sequence sharing threads, reply within them for the ones you want. As far as the vis files. I use my trees for everything in vis. Its all the same movements. Since I sequence the faces I hardly ever use vis, I use the animator built within SE under "view" "animation".

Look for myself, James Morris, Bill  and there are a few others as well.

JR

Damn you is alive! ?

• The topic was locked