Light-O-Rama Forums
k6ccc

Pixel tree top shape

Question, how in S5 Preview Editor do you create a pixel tree that has a top typical of a flat pixel tree that matches the shape of the bottom of the star?  For the comparison, the screen capture of Preview Editor in 5.0.16,and next is a photo of the top of the actual tree.  Yes, for those of you paying attention, the photo is a 12 string tree, and the preview is a 24 string tree - it's getting re-built this year.

Pixel_Editor_Pixel_tree.png

2014_Top_of_strips.jpg

You need to make each string by itself and position where you want them make the 24 strings into a group .

I was afraid you were going to say that.  The reason I say it that way, is I have never been able to get a pixel tree built with individual strings work right when exported into SuperStar.  Yes, that relates to a post I made a couple days ago about group arrangements.

Actually, there is an easier way. See the attached 12 string CCR tree with 6 channel star S5 prop export file.

When you download the file, put it your "\Light-O-Rama\ImportExport" folder. Then import it into a preview - in Preview Design, select Item > Import Prop File. The strings are divided into a left and right section - a prop for each section - and then a group to tie them together.

Create a new sequence using that preview. Then you would place your SuperStar sequencing on the Ribbons+Star group. It should open in SuperStar in a way that is compatible with SuperStar sequences that are sold.

image.png

Matt

CCR Tree 12 with 6ch star.lpeprop